Acceptance Letter

Honey I'm pregnant!

What?! I'm reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban! what could you possibly want!?

.°•●○°•○.●°☆.°•●.•°☆.•○°.•○•°.•☆.°•○°●°

Kaze was sitting in the living room watching cartoons with about 10 other kids. Most of them were sprawled across Kaze in weird positions. The white haired girl just stayed like that, eating her haribos, until the peace was disturbed by the bell ringing. Kaze was left alone with all the kids because the caretakers went to the grocery store. All the kids, eyes still glued on the screen, got off of Kaze to let her go to the door. Kinda creepy.

"Hi! A letter for Miss. Kazehira?" The mailman asked politely, he was no older then 20. He was fine as hell, tall dark and handsome, as they say in America.

"Yes, that's me. Thanks." Kaze said in a bland voice, taking the letter with the UA symbol in red wax on the front. He grinned, before running off. Kaze walked back to the living room sitting back on the couch, looking at her letter contemplatively before opening it. The kids who were watching cartoons saw the letter a paused the TV. "Big sis Kaze! What's that?" One of the younger kids asked.

"A letter from UA." She started opening it, finding a lone hologram disk in the envelope. Those things cost a fortune! UA can afford to give one to every single person who attended the entrance exam?

The kids were aweing and ooing at the mention of the top hero school, watching intently as she pulled out the disk and placed it on the table.

"Booyah! I am here as a projection!" A wild All Might has appeared! He was wearing a yellow suit, and only half of his body was shown.

"Wow it's all Might! Remember how Kaze got us his autograph?!" One of the kids shouted while fist pumping.

"Young Kazehira, you showed great courage and bravery during the mock test, getting a total of 55 villain points! (I did the math) But fighting Villains isn't the only thing that heroes do. You earned 30 rescue points! Getting a total of 85 points, and pulling into first place!" A video clip of Kaze healing Midoriya's and Uraraka, and of her catching Midoriya. "You continued to heal these two participants even after the test had ended, and for that I commend you! You passed the written part of the exam as well. We welcome you to class 1-A!" The projection cut, and that's when Kaze noticed the caretakers were all huddled around, and they were crying happily.

"Kaze! We're so proud of you! We thought you were going to end up some thug or drug dealer on the streets, but you got into the most prestigious school in Japan!" A caretaker praised, whipping her tears.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean!!!" Kaze enraged voice carried throughout the entire orphanage.

.°•●○°•○.●°☆.°•●.•°☆.•○°.•○•°.•☆.°•○°●°

At some point during Kaze's final week of the break, UA had mailed everyone who got into UA four uniforms, the winter uniforms, and summer uniforms, two of each. And can we just talk about how short the skirt is? Or maybe it just looks shot because of Kaze's ass.
.
.
.
Probably both.

Kaze pulled on some black thigh high socks, some flats, and didn't even bother to wear the blazer. Or the tie. She just had the skirt and dress shirt on, one button was unbuttoned at the top of her shirt, showing a little cleavage. What can I say? Kaze was confident about her body.

Leaving her hair down, Kaze left her room, grabbing her book bag which she had previously packed with snacks her goggles, and headphones. Cant leave home without them, literally. Snatching a protein shake Kaze yelled as she walked out of the orphanage, "I'm off! See'ya losers!"

How do you think she got to UA? The bus? Please, don't make me laugh. Roof top is the single best way to traverse. Though, Kaze will admit she had to hold her skirt down the entire time, seeing as she wasn't wearing leggings under her skirt, or shorts. So it kept flying up to reveal her black underwear. What? You can't see period stains with those-

Everyone was given temporary school ID's, until they got pictures of all the students. Walking up with a red face and hands still firmly holding her skirt, Kaze reached the gate and let it scan her ID, and continued on her way to class 1-A.

Only problem was,

Where was class 1-A?

.°●•○°☆°●•○.•○.°•.○☆°.•●.•○•°.•○.•☆°•○°

spicy girlfriend is very much stuck in my head