Sports Festival

BITCH YOU GON STEP ON MY FUCKIN TOE BITCH WITH THE FUCKIN COW GIRL FUCKIN BOOTS?! BITCH DISGUSTING

.°•○°●*.•°●☆°○.•°*°.○●°•☆.°●•°○.●*.°○☆

T'was the end of class once more, and Kaze was tired as fuck. She couldn't catch a wink of sleep last night because the white haired girls swears to fuck her new place is either haunted or has some sort of infestation. 

Out of the corner of her eye on multiple occasions did she see something yellow, but by the time she would look back it would already be gone. 

But aside from her possibly haunted apartment, a bunch of random kids were currently at the door blocking hers and everyone else's exit. 

"-Their scouting out the competition, you idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. At least now you know what a real pro looks like, now move it extras." Bakugou stated harshly as he walked up to the door that was crowded by students. 

"Shut the fuck up Dandelion, no need to compensate for your dick size with you huge ass ego." Kaze walked up behind him, Midoriya was freaking out. He didn't want to see his classmate die so soon into the school year!

"The hell you just say to me?!" Bakugou was very calm. Yep. So calm that his voice seemed loud.

Kaze repeated every word back to him, pausing in between each word to piss him off even more. Kaze was smirking, Bakugou was pissed, Midoriya looked like he was about to piss his pants, and Jirou was still cackling at the small dick joke. 

"So this is class 1-A? I heard you guys were impressive, but you two just sound like an ass. Are all of the hero course students this egotistical, or just these two?" A purple haired, and freakishly tall male, made his way in front of the class. Bakugou glared at him and Kaze looked relatively unimpressed. 

"I wanted to be in the hero course, like many others here. But we were all forced to chose different tracks, such is life. I didn't pass the first time around, but we all have another chance. If any of us do well enough in the sports festival we can get transferred into the hero course. Which means they'll have to transfer people out to make room. My peers may be here 'scouting the competition' but I'm here to tell you that if you don't do your very best, I'll steal your spot right out from under you. This is a declaration of war." Kaze lost interest in his little speech and walked away, a little after Bakugou said something then followed behind her. 

In the back of the class, Todoroki scribbled down notes at a rapid pace, looking up from the purple haired teen, then down at a photo of Mr. Aizawa he had somehow managed to obtain. On the page before that there was notes on Kaze, comparing her to the #5 hero and the to Recovery Girl. And then before that page there was more notes on Midoriya and All Might. Truly the was a man of conspiracies, Shane your thrown had been snatched- 

.°•○°●*.•°●☆°○.•°*°.○●°•☆.°●•°○.●*.°○☆

It was the morning of the Sports Festival. 

And Kaze was fuckin pumped to beat the shit of of people legally! 

She was sitting on the tables (literally) in the waiting room. She was listening to music while scrolling through all 211 messages from Vinny. He's been freaking out about the Sports Festival since, uh, all night. And morning. 

Even through her blasting music Kaze could tell things were tense as hell, looking up to see Todoroki and Midoriya having a stare off. Sexual tension?-

"-And I intend to come in first." Midoriya said in complete seriousness. 

"Fine." the half n' half boi said in his usual bland voice. 

Kaze wasn't paying attention so she didn't know what the hell was going on. So like any sane person she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. 

"It's free real estate." 

"Bitch."

-

Present Mic pumped everyone up as class 1-A (the first class allowed out) walked out the tunnel. 

"-The hero course students of class 1-A!"

Mic introduced all the other classes with much less enthusiasm. All the classes gathered in front of Midnight as she silenced everyone. "-And for the student pledge we have Kazehira!"

Kaze had been told to plan some sort of pledge, but she was kinda busy I don't know, getting kicked out of the orphanage. 

"Why is Kazehira giving the speech?"

"I guess she did come in first in the entrance exam, so it makes sense."

"Yeah, for the hero course."

"I pledge to win this for Honto Janai Orphanage." Fuck, Kaze didn't even live there anymore.

Some people cheered as that was admirable and then Kaze went and fucked up her perfectly fine pledge. 

"So if you not ready for the heat, you could at least become a useful stepping stone to my victory." Yep. There are all the boo's from classmate and audience alike. 

.°•○°●*.•°●☆°○.•°*°.○●°•☆.°●•°○.●*.°○☆

Fasten your seat belts my fellow weebs, its gonna be a bumpy ride for this arc