Before We Start

Hello, my lovelies! Since my Kokushibo book has grown successful, I wanted to write a Yoriichi x Reader for those who simp this beautiful man named Yoriichi. Honestly, Yoriichi is one of my favorite characters in Kimetsu no Yaiba, so I wanted to write a story just for him.

As in the other book, I'm comfortable in writing books for female readers, but I will try to practice writing books for gender-neutral readers and even for the gentlemen who read my last book. You guys are welcome to change your pronouns in this book if it would make this experience better for you, which is fine by me! 

So you read the description- and honestly, I have no other ideas. I thought of this when I was walking into the kitchen just to eat some brownies and I thought of some time-traveling book with Yoriichi. I thought to myself, "Hm. That sounds like a good idea. Now, how the hell is the reader going to get to Yoriichi?"

And so- I developed a shit idea for time-traveling so don't @ me- so uh I hope you will like this book just as much as you liked my other book.

I'm going to figure out how I'm going write the prologue for this book and hopefully you guys would love this book and give it a chance because like Koku, I barely see any Yoriichi fanfics. As much as I simp for this man, he deserves better because of his sad backstory- manga readers, you know what I'm talking about.

Now I'm going to say that I may be bad at writing fight scenes especially with Hee Hee man and our boy Yoriichi. Let's all embrace this fanfic and Yoriichi together so I look forward to writing this for you all and I hope you guys will love this book just as much!

~Author-san