Thank You For Reading!

Hey, everyone! We finally made it to the end of this book! Honestly, I enjoyed writing this book and Yoriichi was fun to write because I love him as a character and I'm happy I had the chance to write a book for him. The reason why I decided to put an end to this book is to tell you guys that I will be taking a short break on May 5th all the way to May 13th to spend time with family. I'm probably going to be busy too so I won't be able to write that much for you guys and I don't want you to wait either.

I honestly had a blast writing this book and it even made me cry at times when writing some chapters too. I hoped you guys loved this book just as much as I did and I'm proud of how far I improved in my writing to make you guys cry or even laugh. I love this book very much, but I'm glad I could finally finish it and leave you guys happy with it! 

Although the ending was a bit rushed and I can understand if you guys didn't like the ending, but I have so many new ideas for other books and keep writing for you guys. I will have a writing schedule for Homura, Red Ties (Genya x GN! Reader), and Beautiful But Deadly (Shinobu x M! Reader) once I come back from my trip and catch up on my schoolwork. 

I'm really excited to write these three new books and keep writing for you guys because I love writing and see my work improve and see you guys enjoy my books. Now I will say I'm not good at writing for gender-neutral and male readers, but that's what experimenting and giving it a try is for! I'm really excited to write for you guys again, but I'm also sad to end this book a little early. But of course, all good things must come to an end. 

Anyway, thank you guys so much for your support and love because I enjoyed writing this book just as much! Because of you guys, I was able to push through and enjoy writing for Yoriichi because he's one of my favorite characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba and one of the most underrated. That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for your comments, votes, and reads because you guys helped me stay motivated to finish this book. 

Thank you. 

~Author-san~