Hate And Anger

"It looks like you have improved." 

"Don't flatter me."

You responded harshly before taking out your sword, narrowing your eyes at the man you hated with your very life. Even when Muichiro and Genya injured themselves throughout the fight, your blade clashed against his before he could land a hit on Genya when he was in a vulnerable position.

"I see you went back to the Demon Slayers."

He commented before blocking your kick and grabbed your arm as the two of you stared into each other's eyes. "And I still see you're working for that man like a dog." You spat out before twisting your body and lifted your leg, digging your knee into his face to kick him away. You could've sworn you gave him a good kick until he appeared behind you. You knew what he was going to do, so you quickly turned around to counter his attack until you saw he was going to kill off Genya.

"Genya!"

You let out a sigh of relief when Sanemi came right on time to unleash his move, so you quickly jumped out of the way to avoid getting hurt. Kokushibo kept his distance and saw Sanemi has come to assist you in this battle. As he revealed his true feelings about his brother, expressing that he should never have become a demon slayer, it surprised you because of how you thought Sanemi hated his brother.

"Sanemi, I might need your help. Please cooperate with me."

You spoke before looking over to Sanemi as your expression showed you were serious. When you looked back at Kokushibo, he saw the fire in your eyes when they showed him you were determined to kill him right this instant. Without a moment's hesitation, you charged towards Kokushibo with Sanemi following after you.

Before he could inflict a move on you, you quickly removed your haori with his blade stabbing through the fabric and sent a powerful kick to his jaw. Sanemi saw how determined you were to kill the man, but that didn't matter to him because he needed to kill this Upper Moon.

"Moon Breathing, Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy," Kokushibo spoke quietly before launching his attack on you and Sanemi, forcing him to backstep away from the attack. Sanemi was confused about how so many slashes appeared even when the Upper Rank isn't swinging his blade.

"Solar Heat Haze."

When Sanemi counters Kokushibo's attack, you charged towards Kokushibo with such speed, putting every ounce of strength. When you launched your attack with a haze-covered slash, Kokushibo wasn't going to fall for the same trick twice until he dodged it. When you launched yourself into the air, your eyes blazed with such rage and resentment for Kokushibo.

"Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance!"

You shouted at the top of your lungs before unleashing a fast, and powerful sword attack. When it took the form of a flaming sun dragon, it was at that moment Kokushibo could feel your anger and resentment when you didn't dare look at him with pity. As Sanemi tried his best to support you in the battle, he saw how sad and angry you were as you fought Kokushibo without stopping.

With that, you endured the fight as you gave it all your best. As the battle proceeded, Kokushibo stepped on Sanemi's blade and slash downward toward him. This gave you the advantage to launch another attack on Kokushibo, driving your blade into his chest, glaring at him as if he was an insect. "Is that all you got?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he stared at you with the same glare he gave you a long time ago.