A/N

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry if you were expecting an update right about now, but I won't be updating daily as I used to because school is a huge pain in my ass right now. With midterms coming up and tests, it's really stressful for me right now to think of something to write or update a chapter for you all. 

No, I won't be going on a hiatus, which is a good thing. But- I won't be able to update as much because I have so much writer's block for what to write and I want to make sure that I edit every chapter to be good enough to post. 

I'm sorry if I haven't been updating and I don't really have excuses except school has been stressing me out a tiny bit and I will be going on a trip in May so it will take me a while to not be stressed, but I'll probably post a few chapters on the way. 

I'm sorry if you guys were expecting a chapter and I'm grateful that you guys love this book as much as I do and I appreciate your comments and support for this book because I love writing about Yoriichi since he's one of my many favorite characters in Kimetsu no Yaiba. 

Again, I hope you guys can understand and be patient with me for a little while longer and I'll make sure to make it up to you guys! Thank you so much for your love and support which motivates me to write for you guys! Anyway- Thank you for reading!

I will be back soon! 

Author-san