A Passionate Night

A/N: Warning- There will be some hints of passionate love being expressed- man, I'm so awkward saying this. I find this moment to be perfect so I feel comfortable writing this sort of thing in a chapter like this since I feel like there has been development in this relationship. Now- If you guys somehow get uncomfortable with this sort of thing, it's quite alright! Feel free to skip to the lower half of the chapter! Thank you for reading! I swear- I applaud authors who write this sort of thing without getting embarrassed! XD

~~~

As the two of you admired the moon from your porch, you made yourself comfortable on Yoriichi's lap as you rested your back against his chest. As there was silence in the atmosphere, a smile was shown on your lips when Yorrichi rested his chin on the crown of your head. As you were enjoying the moment with Yoriichi, you were caught off guard when he slowly pushed your hair away and dipped his head down to place butterfly kisses on the nape of your neck.

As his lips caressed your neck, your heart pounded swiftly inside your chest as your ears started to change into a deep crimson hue. When Yoriichi noticed your body tensing up to his actions, he instantly froze as he glanced over to you with worry. He was worried he upset you in any way when it was not his purpose. All he wanted was to show you how much he loved and admired you and he was worried if he made you uncomfortable.

"I apologize. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable."

When you turned your body to face him, you shook his head and cupped his cheeks to make him look at you when he hung his head in shame. "Yoriichi, it's okay. You caught me off guard, that's it. I never had anyone do that to me, so I'm not used to affection like that." You reassured with a smile before pecking his lips so you could let him know he didn't do anything to harm or offend you when he was being his usual, affectionate self.

Even when he looked down at you, he tugged your heartstrings when Yoriichi gave that heartbroken puppy look since he was scared you would be angry with him. "Are you sure? You mean the world to me. I do not wish to do anything to upset you." You gently rested his head on your chest as you run your fingers through his burgundy hair to comfort the poor thing even when you said it was okay.

"It's okay, Yoriichi. I trust you, okay? I know you would never do anything to hurt me. I love you, and I hope you know that."

You whispered before planting a kiss on the top of his head. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around your waist as he held you close to him as if you were going to disappear the second he would let you go. "[name]. The night we confessed to each other at the festival, let us show our love for each other tonight."

As soon as those words left his lips as your breath hitched, his words causing your heart to beat inside your chest. Were you hearing this correctly, or were you losing your mind? When Yoriichi detected your rapid beating, he raised his head to look at you with worry when he saw that you were hiding your face with the sleeve of your kimono.

"[name]? Are you alright? I apologize if I scared you."

As much as he whispered apologies, this must've been a dream because you felt like this was the right time to express your love to him. Yes, the two of you had a deep connection, and Yoriichi was too irresistible even when you tried your best not to have these thoughts of your lover. "No, no. It's okay, Yoriichi. I mean, I am scared, but I do trust you. I never experienced this kind of contact with a man before.