Sun Breathing

As much as it was difficult to train at night because you were a demon, Yoriichi found ways to light the house with lanterns so you would be able to train easier. Ever since Yoriichi suggested teaching you how to use his Sun Breathing, it was intimidating at first. With his guidance, you didn't have much to worry about. When you lost your footing during one of the forms, a yelp left your lips when you landed on the ground on your back.

"Ow-"

You winced in pain before sitting up, taking Yoriichi's hand when he offered his hand to you to help you off the ground. "You did a good job. Whenever you are performing the Fire Wheel, make sure you do not lose your footing." He instructed, placing his hand on your head and ruffled your hair a bit, a whine leaving your lips, complaining that he shouldn't mess up your hair.

"You always do it perfectly. I admire your Breathing Style, Yori. It's gorgeous and breathtaking."

You commented with a smile since you were willing to learn something new since Yoriichi suggested it. Ever since your time at the Demon Slayer Corps, you always made sure to write in your journal about every form you used and what happened in your life. When you noticed his eyebags under his eyes, your expression changed from happiness to worry because he was teaching you.

"Yori, go to sleep. I'm sorry for making you stay up because of me. You need rest."

Despite his silent protest, you didn't take his answer as a no. Instead of allowing him to continue teaching you, you picked him up in bridal style as he always did to you and walked straight back into the house. "You're human, Yori. Whatever you say won't convince me otherwise. You need sleep." Although he was surprised by your sudden action of lifting him off the ground, he said nothing in protest after sitting him down on the futon.

He was tired, but he wanted to spend his time with you the most. Ever since you turned into a demon, you couldn't blame him for being protective over you. After a moment of silence, he nodded without a protest and laid down, watching you leave the house after closing his eyes.

It is a strange feeling to be carried as if I was the bride. 

As you trained hard throughout the night, you thought it was enough since it was almost time for the sun to rise soon. When you looked over to the horizon, a faint smile was shown on your lips since you weren't sure if you could be strong enough to master Yoriichi's Breathing Style. You decided enough was enough for the night, so you quickly made your way into the house and closed the door, closing the curtains once the sun began to rise.

You quickly went to the shadows to prevent the sunlight from reaching over to you as you stared at Yoriichi from a distance. Oh, how you wished to lay by his side once more and sleep until the sun would rise and explore the countryside with him. When Kokushibo forced you to turn into a demon, you didn't have a choice.

When you hugged your knees close to your chest, your gaze never left Yoriichi since you wanted to be the one to protect him from harm. "I'll try my best to make our lives easier for us, Yoriichi." You whispered to yourself, faintly smiling at his sleeping form before laying your head back on the wall to stare at the ceiling above you.

"This is going to be harder than I expected."

For endless nights, you trained yourself much to Yoriichi's protests since you wanted to perfect his Breathing Style. After training, you managed to perfect some of the forms, and you were going to keep practicing until Yoriichi gently grabbed your hand to stop you from unleashing a form. "[name], I do not want you overworking yourself to train this far. Please take a break."