𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

We went to the Malfoy Manor for a meeting, mostly all of the men we're supposed to go. We were greeted by Narcissa, who let us in. Fiona was not far behind. My father pulls her to the side.

"Take care of her." She nods to him.

"Of course." She took me to the kitchen and saw me. She closed the door behind her. "Come here." I went to her arms. She shushes me, rubbing my back. "You alright? She didn't hurt you?" She looks back at me.

"No, im fine." I shook. The door opens and we saw Fiona walked in. I was still in Narcissa's arms.

"Let go of my daughter will you Narcissa." She growls. I slowly let her go and took a step back. Fiona walks around the kitchen, picking at the fruit. "You let her hug you but not me?"

"She's a lot kinder than you." I mumbled. "Narcissa, do you need help?" I helped her with putting away the plates and silverware. I felt Fionas eyes burn into my soul. Bellatrix had just came in, slouching on a chair, angry that they didn't let her go into the meeting.

"You know, if we spend anymore time sitting on our asses the boy will get away and grow stronger." Bellatrix hissed.

"Now that we have Daphne, that's not going to happen." Fiona walks up to me, putting her hands on my shoulders. I tried to shrug her off but she dig her nails into my shoulder. "She can help us find him, right sweetheart?"

"Sure." I lied as I walked away from her, now sitting across from Bellatrix.

"Draco is a big help in this too. He was the chosen one."

"No offense Narcissa, but Draco couldn't even kill Dumbledore. I know Daphne would if the lord gave her that task." I wouldn't even do it. She was just spitting things out of her mouth. Just to make her look good. "Since the day she was born, i know she will fulfill everything." I rolled my eyes. Full of shit.

"Fulfill what you want or?" Bellatrix chuckles. I looked at my nails, ignoring the stare she was giving me.

"Is Draco like this?" She asks Narcissa. She couldn't say anything. "How was he growing up?"

"Maybe if you stuck around you would know." I sat up straight. "Oh wait, you didn't."

"He has his temper time to time." She was trying to change the subject. "But when he met Daphne, he gotten better."

"I like her." Bellatrix looks at me.

"Don't like me too much, or you'll pull a Fiona. But you wont leave me, right?" Fiona was getting angry. Oops. If looks could kill. We stared at each other. "Continue please, sorry I interrupted." Fiona coughs.

"When Daphne was little, I was always by her side. I didn't even want to put her down." I snorted at her comment. Shes full of shit. "I knew that she would turn into a little Severus, you know?" I stood up, looking at Fiona.

"You keep blabbering about how you know me and you were there for me." I walked towards her. She straighten her back. "That's bizarre considering you were gone for what? 99 percent of it?" The room shifted. You can sense the bad energy. The room stayed quiet, surprisingly, Bellatrix can managed to stay like that.

"Im your mother." Thats all she said.

"That doesn't make up the last 17 years." She bit the inside of her cheek. "If you are looking for me to forgive you and call you my mother, you can forget about it."