𝘩𝘪𝘵

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Lisa asked as I helped her head out for the winter break.

"Im sure. I have some family stuff going on. Lucas is on his way."

"You be safe okay? Ill be home, and you can come over if anything happens."

"Okay."

"Anything." We both hugged and she went to the platform. I waited by the stairway, for Lucas to come by.

"Merlins this place hasn't changed." Lucas steps in, putting his hair back. The girls jaws dropped as he walked in. Great, people are in love with my uncle. "Professor." He winks at Professor McGonagall.

"Lucas Cox?" She walks up to him. "My you gotten taller!" She smiles at him.

"Beautiful as always I see, Minerva."

"Oh please. Staying out trouble?" She blushes.

"You know me Professor, trouble is good friend of mine." Lucas looks at me, with my head with my hands, already bored.

"It was nice seeing you Mr. Cox, you say hi to your sister Katherine for me, alright?"

"Of course." She walks away.

"Can we go?" I walked up to him, playing with my sleeves. I wanted to leave so I can avoid Draco at all costs.

"Wait by the car." He frowns as he saw Draco. Daphne headed off. Lucas walks up to him, cracking his knuckles.

"Lucas-" Draco gulps.

"Just stop." He puts his hand up. "You have some nerve to show your face to me right now." The night Draco and Daphne broke up, Daphne wrote him a letter.

"I-"

"You think this solves everything? You just made it worse." Draco backs up as Lucas walked forward.

"I didn't want-"

"But you did. You hurt my niece. I'm no longer helping you." Lucas turns around, Severus watched them. Severus also knew about the break up. He called Draco to his office and yelled at him, had threatened him. The Cox and Snape family weren't having it. Nobody breaks Daphnes heart.

"But Lucas, you have to help me. I need your help." Draco begs him. Lucas forced a laugh.

"I don't have to. Just because Severus vowed to your mother to look out for you, doesn't mean I have to. You don't need my help, you just want to save yourself, I'm done." Lucas storms off with Severus following. The two got in the car and left to go to Lucas' loft, that nobody knew about. Thats where they're going to stay for a while. Daphne slams the car door and went inside. She sat down on the couch and held herself, looking at the fireplace.

"You want to talk about it?" Severus walks up to her.

"No." She said coldly. Severus gave her some space, walking to Lucas.

"What am I supposed to do?" He whispers to his friend.

"Let her be, she'll come to you when shes ready." They looked at her as she moved to lay down, crying softly.

✷ ✷ ✷

The three had been summoned by the lord. They went to the Manor, waiting for him. Severus had Daphne by his side, her hiding behind him. Lucas went to do a task with some other members, had to go to Borgin and Burkes.

"He wants Daphne to join us." Bellatrixs came in. My father pulls me back.

"No, i'll do it. I'll take her place." Bellatrix and Greyback walked up to my father.