𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Daphne slept like a rock. Slept through all her calls from Katherine and Lucas. She did stay up all night to go to her fathers library and studied almost all the potion books that he had. Books tossed around the room. The snoring girl was awaken by her nanny who shook her.

"What!" She jumped up, wiping her drool off her cheek.

"You slept all day! Get dressed! We have to leave!" Katherine started picking up the books and stacking them on her desk. Daphne jumped out of bed and changed. Lucas was waiting outside with her bags as The two ran around the house to look for Morticia, the black cat. They finally found her, Daphne carried her all the way to the station, Lucas directing her, and Katherine stayed behind Daphne with her cases. Finally, Kings Cross Station. Katherine gave a man my belongings to put in the train. "Alright dear." She fixed my hair. "You be good okay? Everything will be alright. Ill send you letters everyday. Do good in your classes." I nodded. I was going to miss her. I tried not to cry. "Remember, your father will be waiting for you."

"Yes Katherine." The last whistle blew. My head snapped at her.

"Come here." She hugs me. I held on tight. "Good luck. Ill see you when you come back." She kissed my head and helped me up the train.

"You be good you hear. Make me proud."

"Yes Lucas." I hugged him. "Goodbye Katherine. Goodbye Lucas."

"Ooh Daphne." She chuckled. "Lets not say goodbye, how about, see you soon?"

"See you soon." They waved goodbye. I held Morticia as I was finding a seat. I opened the door and sat down. Finally. I set Morticia down, petting her.

"Snape." Pansy joins me. We shook hands. Morticia hissed at her, making her jump.

"Now now Morticia." I calmed her down. Zabini came in as well. They are the only friends I had. I didn't like the others, just these two are enough.

"Ladies." Zabini sits next to me. "Long time no see."

"Did you hear?" Pansy comments. I frowned. "Harry Potter is here."

"The Harry Potter? The boy who lived?" I leaned towards her. "It cant be."

"Word has it, he's on this train. A few rooms down." I gave her a wicked smile. Harry Potter. Hm. How wonderful this year is gonna be. We spent our time reading or even eating our new candies. The train stops. We hurried to the window.

"Wow!" We awed. One by one, we all got out of the train and into the platform. One of the helpers took Morticia from me. "Be careful, shes a scratcher." We huddled around the tall man.

"Alright! This way!" The group of students followed him. A short walk to the boats to take us into Hogwarts. Daphne, Pansy, Blaise, and others rocked the boat side by side, laughing. They all got off, sent to put on their robes. Other students waited at the corridor, waiting to let us in. We were waited by Professor McGonagall.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, now shortly, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." I gave Blaise a smirk. I just know ill be going into Slytherin. "While you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the house cup."

"Trevor!" Longbottom yelled out and went for its toad. Everyone laughed. "Sorry."

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." Then she walks away.

"Its true then, what they been saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." A blonde boy smirked. Everyone gasped as they heard the name. I made my way up to the front, watching the boys. "This is Crabbe and Goyle. And im Malfoy." Malfoy walks up the boy, Harry Potter. "Draco Malfoy." Pansy stepped on my robe, making me give her a death glance. That Draco Malfoy is something else. The red hair boy snickers. "Think my names funny, do you? Ive no need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley." Draco turns back at Harry. "You'll find out some Wizarding families are better than others. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He sticks his hand out.