𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

A Month Later

The castle was filled with boxes. Mostly they're all from Wayne. He sets his belongings wherever Daphne would say would be okay. He didn't want to smother her with his things. Wayne fell in love with the place, Devon was a beautiful place to stay at.

Lucas had stayed behind in France since he had a family of his own, his soon-to-be wife and his son, Regulus Cox. He wanted Daphne to keep the castle. And if anything, if she needs any help, he'll be there within a snap.

Wayne looked around the huge place, the walls told so many stories to him. The grief, the pain was written all over. He stepped into Daphne's old room, the one that they now share. Drawings, old assignments, letters, potion ingredients were spread across the room. He picks up a letter and reads it, it was from Blaise, it mentions how much he misses her and if everything was alright. That was written in her fourth year, the year she got the mark.

"Sorry for the mess." Daphne comes in carrying a box, setting it on her desk.

"Nini! What did I say about carrying these? You'll hurt yourself and the baby." Wayne places the letter down, grabbing the box from my hands. Right, so, I am pregnant. Shocker. It just happened all of the sudden. Was this a setup? No, it wasn't. Trust me on this okay? Wayne grabs my hand, twirling me around.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to help."

"No need to apologize my dear." I moved on from the whole Marc blackmailing me. Wayne would never do anything bad to me and I trust him. I do. He would never get involved, he's too innocent.

"Oh uh, my friends, Blaise and Lisa are coming over. They have been dying to meet you."

"I'm excited honestly. I finally get to meet your friends." Lisa and Blaise didn't know about the engagement or the pregnancy. We were all so busy. They were traveling, helping out around the world, and well, I was getting engaged. Things didn't work out but now that I came back, everything will go back to the way it was.

"I'll be back." I scrunched up my nose as a smiled and walked out of my room. I headed to my father's old office. My hand hovered over the doorknob, scared to go in. It's been so long. You can do this Daphne. I pushed the doors open and reviled the dusty office. With a flick of my wand, the room was being cleaned. I can feel my father's presence in here, it felt warm, calming. "Hello father. I'm home." I whispered softly. I made my way to the desk and sat down. I started organizing the top, placing photos of us and Wayne, Lucas, Katherine. I opened a drawer and saw that there was a letter in my name. My hands started to shake as I held the envelope, ripping it slowly, unfolding it. It was my father's handwriting.

𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘯𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘩,
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.