𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳

Blaise, Lisa and I headed to three broomsticks to have some butterbeer. I couldn't find Draco to tell him to join us. He's been very cold lately.

"You guys pick a seat, I'll order the butterbeer." Blaise smiles at us, mostly at Lisa.

"Thanks again Zabini." I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks Blaise." Lisa and I headed to a booth and sat across from each other.

"You and Blaise?" I pointed at each other. Lisa snaps.

"What! No!" She backs up. "Can I be nice?"

"Sure." I laughed.

"I heard that Slughorn partnered you and Harry for class."

"You heard right." I sighed. I can't believe it still. Potter! Seriously? "He said that two minds think alike and he sees potential, disgusting." I crossed my arms. "He gets one bloody potion right and hes the golden boy."

"You will always be the golden queen." She winks.

"You always know what to say." Blaise comes back with our drinks and sits down next to Lisa. "Roomy there Blaise?"

"Yeah?" He coughs. Lisa blushes. There's something there. I winked as i took a sip. I saw Professor Slughorn walking up to the table.

"Miss Snape, Miss Scamander, Mr Zabini!" He greeted.

"Hello Professor." We greeted back.

"Excuse me Miss Scamander I dont want to be rude but I want to talk to Daphne and Blaise."

"No need Professor, carry on!" She smiles.

"Im throwing an occasional supper party. I want you both to join. Would you both be game?" He looks at us with a smile.

"Sure thing sir." Blaise agreed, shaking his hand. Slughorn turns to me.

"It'll be an honor Professor." I also shook his hand.

"Oh how wonderful! Ill see you both soon!" He turns, but quickly comes back. "May I ask, what is your favorite ice cream?"

"I like cookie dough, I love the dough bits." I chuckled.

"Uh just plain vanilla." Slughorn nods and leaves.

"You know that you both got into the Slughorn club, right?!" Lisa cheers. "Congratulations you two!"

"We don't know for sure Lisa."

"Well, i know you both will get in. If he invites you to his Christmas party, you are definitely in the club."

"Save you some ice cream." Blaise looks at her. I mean come on! The chemistry! Its so obvious. Blaise realized that I was looking, so he played it off. "Because i wont finish it."

"Oh yeah." I joked.

"Looks like someone fancies you." Lisa sings.

"Who?"

"Harry." I frowned, looking behind me. I saw him as we made eye contact. He did a little wave, making me turn back.

"Daphne knows better than that." Blaise scuffs. "Her and Potter? Yeah okay."

"He literally drooled over her!"

"Shes with Malfoy." They started to argue. I lifted my head up and saw Draco. Both of them stopped.

"Hey! Come sit! We're having butterbeer, join us." I smiled at him. He didn't smile back.

"Lets go." He said without looking at me.