𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺

Ive been studying like crazy for the stupid OWLs. Stupid Umbridge isn't even teaching us how to pass. We all have learn and study on our own. I stopped hanging out with Draco and Blaise to study. Lisa would come to the library to help.

I went to the library early, do some research. I walked up to the desk.

"Do you have old newspapers?" I asked the lady.

"How old are we talking about?"

"October 1981." The lady looked me weirdly. "Professor Mcgonagall wanted me to do some research. I want the extra credit."

"You go all the way to the left and make a right and all the newspapers are there." Daphne made her way there. She dropped her books as she saw the shelves filled with paper. Her fingers danced as she looked for the date and year.

"There you are." Daphne smiles. Little did she know she had company following. Potter. He had his suspicions. He wanted to gather more to convince the other two friends, who didn't believe him. Daphne picked up the paper of Potters parents death. She turned the page and saw her. Her mother. She had long black wavy hair, pointy brows and scars on the corners of her cheeks, making her look like shes smiling. Fiona laughs and smiles wickedly in the photo. She looked exactly like her.

Fiona Cox, daughter of Jude and Mera Cox, was found at the Potters residence. Shes been charged with the murder of James and Lily Potter and is sent to Azkaban for life. Cox said that he'll rise again, and her daughter will join her when the day comes.

Daphne folds the paper and shoves it back in the drawer. Her head banged on the drawer. This is her mother? She looked for more news during that year but nothing showed up about Lucas nor Katherine. Daphne decided to leave, she made her way out, but Potter pins her against the shelves.

"Never thought you liked it rough Potter." Daphne played it cool.

"I know what you did." He whispers to her. Her face stayed still. He cant know. How? Who?

"What did I do?"

"You killed Cedric." Daphne didn't show emotion. "I know you're a deatheater."

"With what evidence." He knew he had none. Besides the wand that she keeps in her sock, the quietness. "Thats what I thought." Potter pulls up her sleeve. It was her left arm. Nothing. Daphne pushes him off of her. She pulls down her sleeve. Thank god he didn't go for the right. Potter was stunned. He was wrong. "I cant wait to tell Draco." She smirks. "Draco, Potter pinned me against the wall." She faked cries. "I wonder what his reaction will be when he founds out the boy he hates the most touching his girlfriend, and i wonder what he'll do after he said he will hurt you if you did."

"I know you're hiding something and im going to find out." Daphne takes a step closer to Potter. Face to face. Potter turns red, she was too close.

"Good luck. You won't have anything on me because I didnt do anything." She slowly backs up and walks away. He knows. Hes on to her. Daphne started to worry. She found a seat and acted cool. She opened her books and started to study. Her mind was all over the place, her mother, the potters, who shall not be named, OWLs, Draco, Potter, her father, Lucas, Katherine. It was bouncing off every crack in her head. It was like it was going to explode.

"I knew I would find you here." Draco smirks as he sat down next to her. Daphne paid no attention, ignoring him for what he did. His head fell. "I didn't mean to laugh at Professor Trelawney. I know shes your favorite." She flips a page angrily. "You cant stay mad at me forever."

"Shouldn't you be studying for your exams?" She didn't turn.

"I wanted to see my beautiful, sexy, lovely girlfriend first." Her cheeks turned red. He got her. "You look stressed." He gets up and massages her shoulder.

"Draco i need to study for OWLs or-" she tried to shoo him away, keeping her eyes on the pages.

"You've been studying all week."

"Exactly. I need to ace this."

"You need to destress." He rubs my shoulders. "Look at you, so tense."

"I dont have time for this." I brushed him off me but he continued to massage my shoulders. I grabbed my book and read, trying to stay focused. "Draco." He kisses my neck, soft pecks. My head threw back. "People will catch us." I said softly. I felt a smile forming on my neck.

"Let them. Anways, we're in the back. Nobody comes back here."

"Watch Umbitch is gonna come out from the shadows." Draco laughs. He kisses her. The stress went away. Her thoughts became normal. Her hands ran through his hair, chuckling as Draco set her on the table. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down with her. He pushed the books off the table.

"This skirt is a little bit too short." He looks at me. He pulls me closer to him, by grabbing my thighs. His hands ran through my skirt, my vest that he pushed to the top, exposing my chest. The sound of his belt clanking got me excited. "You have to be quiet now." He slowly pressing himself into me. My mouth opened. His length was just so big that it was a surprise every time. He grabbed my hips, thrusting slowly.

"Oh Draco." I moaned out. He wrapped his hand around my throat, thrusting a bit faster. I gripped onto the table, trying so hard not to make a sound. Draco loved the view, the way she hid her face, her bare chest, it was beautiful to him. "Faster." She threw her head back. Draco sped up. The table clanking softly.

"Get up." Draco growls. He quickly put his pants on. Daphne pulls down her shirt and fixed her skirt. Draco quickly picked up the books on the floor. "Act natural." We both pretend to read.

"Whats going on here?" Umbridge pops out. Draco saved them.

"Studying for OWLs, 8 inches away, like you said." Daphne looks up to Draco. "Is there something wrong?"

"Shouldn't you both be in the front, with the others." Daphne closes her book, giving her a fake smile.

"I dont do good in big groups when I study. Thats why me and Mr. Malfoy came back here. Some peace and quiet. No interruptions." She didn't like this one bit. "If you have a problem, my father would love to talk to you about this. Hes 100% on board with this." I looked at my watch. "And he should be in his office right now. You might be able to catch him."

"No need. Continue." She takes one last glance at the couple before walking away. They both snicker. Daphne hops the table.

"Where do you think you're going? I wasn't finished." He hovers over her.

"Consider this even." She gives him a book. She packed her things and winked as she left him behind. What a sneaky girl. Draco smiles to himself as he got fooled by her. Even i guess.