𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

Lucas helped me as I put my cases into the car. I'm heading back to Hogwarts. Finally. I took one last look in the mirror, I decided to straighten my hair to actually look like im put together even though im falling apart in the inside. I grabbed my jacket as I head downstairs. As usual, father went back yesterday, Katherine came back yesterday from the Weasleys just to say goodbye to me.

"Come here." I headed to her to give her hug. "You got everything right?"

"Yes Katherine." She pick my chin up to look at her.

"Whats wrong? I can see it written all over your face."

"I have a gut feeling that we wont be seeing each other." I didn't want to think about it really. It upsets me. Imagine not knowing when you'll be seeing someone you love.

"Dont think that. We will soon."

"Where are you going after this?" Since everyone is leaving, the place will be empty.

"Im staying with the Weasleys, so dont you worry my dear." She bops my nose. She noticed that my face didn't change when I told her that I had a feeling we wont be seeing each other. We never brought up my talk with Voldemort since that day, I didn't want to talk about it, promising her that i had it covered. "I promise you, when all of this is over, we all will be a family again, like how it was before."

"Alright." She gave me on last hug and a kiss.

"Goodbye Daphne." She said as I walked to the door.

"Oh Katherine, Lets not say goodbye, how about, see you soon?" She nearly choked up. The same words she said as I left for Hogwarts my first year.

"See you soon dear." I waved and closed the door.

"Hurry up, we're late." Lucas and I drove off. "You got lipstick on your cheek there." I wiped it off with my sleeve. Lucas sped off, so I wont be late. We managed to get my belongings onto a cart and we started running. 10:58. We both got to platform 9 3/4. "Go! Ill give your things to him."

"Ill see you." I hugged him before I jumped into the train. I took a second to catch my breath. I noticed that all the seats were taken and I was in the Hufflepuff section of the train.

"Daphne!" I was relieved as I saw Lisas head peeped out from one of the rooms. "Come!" I smiled and headed in. I greeted her with a hug. "I thought you hated hugs."

"Shut up Scamander." I joked. We both sat down and chatted. "How did your summer go?"

"You know, its been boring honestly. Mom and dad didn't want me and Rolf to come back this year, word is Dumbledore is getting old."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, but Rolf and I persuaded them."

"Thats a good thing. I wouldn't know what ill do if you weren't here."

"Die." We both laughed. The door opened and it was Rolf.

"Whats she doing here?" He spat. He looked at me up and down. I sat back, didn't say a word.

"Rolf, she's my best friend." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"You don't belong here." He glares.

"Rolf!" Lisa stands up.

"I thought we can seat as where ever we pleased Rolf." I said to him.

"She can be here, I told her to sit here!" I stood up, getting their attention.

"Its fine, I'll go. I have to find Draco anyways." I gave Lisa a nod. "Its okay Lisa." I put my bag over my shoulder and headed out.

"Quibbler?" Luna came up to me. I looked at the magazine she had out.