𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

On a hill, Daphne lives in the black bricked castle, bigger than anyone has ever seen. Looks haunted, covered in green plants and vines coming out of bricks, that belonged to the riches family, the Coxs. That came from France long ago. The castle was more like a place where bad things happen to people. It was hidden in the forest, but it's still beautiful in a way.

Daphne scrambles through her closet to see what she should wear for the day. All summer she's been waiting for her acceptance letter from Hogwarts. Waiting by the mail slot for days, and nothing. She groaned and pulled some black pants with an argyle sweater. She slipped on her shiny black shoes before skipping down the stairs, to the dining room.

"Good morning Daphne." Katherine, the short wavy black hair one side and blonde on the other, woman, greeted with a pinch to my cheek. Katherine, always wore black, wore red lipstick, smells like roses and had a scar on her cheek that was given from her sister.

"Good morning Katherine." I pulled my chair to eat breakfast. My father was reading the morning paper. "Father." I greeted.

"Sweetheart." He flips the paper. Katherine comes in, pours juice into my cup. I reached out to get toast and butter.

"Mails here!" Katherine sang as she hands letters to my father. My head peeked up, but fell as nothing came for me. "Why the long face Daphne?"

"Nothing." I played with the knife I used to butter my toast. I leaned my head on my hand, huffing. I saw my father look at Katherine, nodding.

"oh look here!" She said. "This is sent to a very special person." I huffed again. The only special person that gets mail is my father. Katherine places the letter by my side. I sat up. I grabbed the letter.

"What does it say?"

"Ms. Daphne Snape, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy!" I jumped up from my seat. My father smirked. "You heard that father!"

"Yes I have. Congratulations." I smiled to myself, looking down at the letter. Slytherin is my home, i just know it! "Well, it looks like you're ready to go to Diagon Alley to get your books."

"Yes!" I swallowed my meal down, going upstairs to get my sweater. Katherine followed me up. I sat on my chair, as she started to do my hair. My long, curly, hair. It was such a pain to control but Katherine always comes to save the day and fixes it. She pinned the lose strands in front of my face to the back of my head. I turned around, facing her,

"Go on now, you know your father doesn't like to wait." She points at the door. I jumped down. My father, waiting for me by the fireplace.

"See you later Katherine!" I grabbed the powder and yelled out Digaon Alley. I waited for my father, when he arrived, he held my hand as we walked into town. Everyone stared as they walked. First stop, the bookstore.

"Go on." He gives me a piece of paper of what books i need and shoos me. I skipped to the man, who helped me.

"Ahh, this is a good one Ms. Snape." He gives me my book. I chuckled as I followed him around. My father met us up at the front, paying for my books. He held them as we walked out of the store.

"You need a cat." I rolled my eyes.

"I dont want a cat." I huffed. "Nor a rat, nor a owl." We walked up to the shop. "Why cant I just get a snake." I looked at the black snake that was for sale.