TAFL :: 11

*jeonghan*

i went out of my unit to throw my personal trash at the back of this dorm. i furrowed my brows, wondering why the hallways was quite or maybe that all my friends was still on their own dreamland thats why the hallways was quite though it was already nine in the morning. they should be awake at this hour already. geez. weekends effect was really different. mga tanghali na nagigising.

after i threw my trash at the back of this dorm, i bumped with this dorms landlord and i greeted her with good morning with matching my sweet smiles to her. she greeted me back and told me that her morning became much better because she saw me smiling at her. i just laughed at that... because that reminded me of how opposite jiwon was treating me every morning.

i went back to the lobby and used the staircase to go back to my unit but i stopped and furrowed my brows when minghao's unit door swung opened and to my surprise, instead of seeing minghao to went out of his own unit, it was his boyfriend who do nothing but to feign his feelings for him, it was mingming. he looked at me when he noticed that i was staring at him. he walked towards me and i stepped back, getting a little scared because of how he looked at me. he looked like he was on drugs.

"hi, jeonghan diba?"

"what did you do to minghao?" i looked at him with my most upset eyes though i know i couldnt kasi hindi naman ako marunong magalit.

he laughed like a mad man. "galit ka na nyan? bat ang ganda mo padin?" he took a stepped closer to me but before he could lean his face towards me, i tried so hard to push him with much force. good thing that i successfully did. "come on, as if you dont like to be praised by. you are so beautiㅡ"

"i asked you what did you do to minghao?" i was really feeling bad to myself that i couldnt even raised a voice to someone! i pushed him away before he could come closer to me again. he smelled like a cigarette. i wonder kung ganito din amoy ni minghao. "once na malaman kong may ginawa ka tatawag ako nang pulis." i pushed him away but he was so strong so those fell out in vain.

the side of his lips rose up and was about to come closer again when we jerked our heads sideways seeing our landlord. kaagad syang lumapit kay mingming and she signalled me i was safe already at sya na bahala sa gagong lalaki na yun. i didnt waste no time as i ran towards to minghao's unit and once i had entered his area, i yelled his name that surely could be heard the whole unit.

nang wala akong marinig na response in three seconds, i rushed through his room but it was locked kaya nagmadali pa kong pumunta sa guard house para sa spare key. good thing that our landlords was keeping all our spare keys and it was a big help. after a minute, the guard gave me minghao's spare key and i thank him before i jolt back to minghao's unit. nang mabuksan ko na yung room nya, my heart automatically jumped in nervousness when i heard him vomitting inside the bathroom.

"minghao."