TAFL :: 74

*jeonghan*

i watched how jiwon showed me her preffered outfit over the camera and she was also describing how does that specific outfit would looked like on her once she had already worn it. honestly, i couldnt understand what she was saying because even if i was staring at her on the camera, my mind was occupied with the thoughts about my friends situations. i had seen earlier that wonwoo looked so weary also that made the worried inside of me added.

"oppa!"

i startled and almost jumped on where i was sitting once i had heard jiwon shouted over the camera prolly trying to get my attention. i blink thrice before i got back to reality and saw my little sister was pouting already while staring at me like she was in front of me in person. she probably noticed that i may be staring at her, but my attention and my mind was really flying to other dimensions that she had to shout at me like that. i understand why she did that so i wont get mad and honestly, i felt bad for myself for not paying attention over her.

i smiled. "i-im sorry. . what was it again?"

she heave a sighed. "were you fine kuya? you keep zoning out and you looked like you barely sleep. may problema ba?" she sounded so worried that made me alarmed so i shook my head immediately. i dont want her to get worried about me. "and your attention wasnt with me right now."

"im sorry, princess. can we just go back to what you were saying? para saan nga ulit yan?" i had to dropped the topic out because for sure she wouldn't stop asking me about what i looked like right now.

oh, she had called me pala while i was studying for the quiz designed for tomorrow and she told me that she needs help for what outfit would it be better sakanya. she had told me kanina kung para saan and why she was needing a help over to that matter, i just couldn't remember it dahil nadin siguro andaming tumatakbo sa isip ko. jihoon and seokmin's situation was enough for my head to be occupied, what more na nadagdagan pa yung iisipin ko nang studies ko.

sa sobrang worried ko sa dalawang yun, i forgot to study for my own that i even failed one of our individual lab activities since i had cutted the cats body in the wrong way kaya umuwi ako kanina dito nang may dugo nang pusa yung uniform ko, tumagos kasi sya sa lab gown na suot ko since mali nga pagkakahiwa ko. and seungcheol had added up on my plate because he was there earlier even before my dismissal forcing me to talk to him already but just like i did the last time, hindi ko sya pinansin and told him i dont want to see him nor hear his voice for the meantime.

i was scared that he might get involved with my situation right now.

jiwon heave a sighed again. "i want you to help me choose my outfit for tomorrow. . you know? yedam asked me out for a date tomorrow, oppa."

my brows furrowed. "what?" nabitawan ko yung ballpen na hawak ko and my mouth left ajar after hearing it. "he asked you out for a date? and you agreed? jiwon, you have classes tomorrow remember?"

she nodded. "yes, but we will do it after my class. susunduin nya daw ako sa mansion." then she played with her both brows up and down. "plus kuya, you dont have to worry. . i told you right? he was a good guy, parents like him and it showed naman before diba? and im going to be fine."

i shook my head. "i doubt that."

"do you trust me?"