Chapter 5

(Stiles POV)
I couldn't wait get to school. I now knew very important things about Lydia that I never knew before. I had to be subtle about this though. I was going to start off small by showing her I still love her, and then, well everything else. I immediately see her fiery red curls and smiled. I'm about to go up to her when Malia stopped me. " Stiles can I talk to you?"Lydia now spotted us. "Yeah sure" Malia turned around to see
what I was staring at. " Um, privately" I focused back on Malia and followed her
outside. " Look, there's no easy way to say this, but o think you need to stop spending so much time with that redhead. " I hid my shock. " Well actually it's strawberry blonde." She groaned. " That's exactly what I mean! Everyone tells me you and Lydia are like this schools OTP. That's not an easy thing to hear considering I'm your
girlfriend!" I realized I momentarily forgot Malia was my girlfriend. " Um sure right sorry gotta go bye!" I quickly dashed away. Suddenly the bell rang. " I guess I'll just talk to Lydia after school "
(Lydia POV)
I was beyond upset. I finally saw Stiles coming to talk to me for the first time in weeks but Malia grabbed him away. I missed him like crazy. The good news was me confiding in Kira brought us closer than ever. " She'll never replace you though" I whispered looking up, thinking of my beautiful hunter watching over me. The thought of Allison cheered me up, as it always did. I smiled to myself.
(Stiles POV)
I glanced over at Lydia and saw he smiling. I missed her. Malia's warning to stay away from her echoed through my head. I didn't know what to do.
...
The classes seemed to drag on forever. All I could think about was what I was going to tell Lydia. I sent her text telling her to meet me outside the boys locker room after school. I glanced up at her to see her reaction. When she saw my message, she bit back at smile. Them she looked up at me and I winked. She casually shrugged and gave her trademark smile. I smiled.
(Lydia's POV)
My heartbeat quickened as the last bell ran. I wondered what Stiles had to tell me. I quickly stopped by my locker to perfect myself. "Good enough" I thought and made my way to the lockers.
...
"Where is he?" I thought. He was late. Classic Stiles. I whipped out my phone and texted Kira. " IM GONNA PEE MY PANTS IM SO NERVOUS!" I wrote. " You'll be fine:)" She sent back. I sighed and put my phone away. I began to examine my bracelets instead.
"HEY LYDIA!"
I screamed. Not my banshee scream, just my regular oh-my-god-what-was-that scream. I hand flew back and smacked into the wall. I turned around to see who was there. Stiles of course. " Sorry!" He said. I had to talk to coach. I managed a smile but kept rubbing my wrist. " Uh here let me look" he said, and before I could protest, he pushed back my bracelets, revealing 5 years worth of suicide scars. " I uh" i stammered, unable to find words. I couldn't believe it. I never wanted him to see this. I felt so ashamed. Tears threatened my eyes. "Lydia". It was all he could say. He was heartbroken. He looked into my eyes. I tried as hard as I could to keep from crying. It didn't work. " Lydia no" his voice cracked. " Why would you do this to yourself?" He sounded so broken. " I need to tell him" I though. Well here it goes, my number one deepest secret.

~~~
How do you guys like it so far? You'll learn all about Lydia next chapter. Comment what you think! Thanks for reading!❤️