Chapter 14

(Lydia POV)
"Please have a seat."
I sat down in the chair. I tried my best to hide my nervousness. It's not everyday the head of an investigation system  asks to see you. "Well Ms. Martin were you aware your father felt with drugs?" I sighed, feeling embarrassed. "I had a clue." The man smirked. " Yes well you see his dealings have caused him to gain quite a sufficient amount of currency. " This guy talked so sophisticatedly.  I decided to mimic him. "Why yes I indubitably do believe that sounds ever so reasonable." I said back. He noticed my game. "Mm so because you're turning 18 soon, you do know you will be gaining this money for yourself, don't you?" My eyes widened. "Oh...of course I knew." I was slightly shocked. I cleared my throat. "How much "currency" are we speaking exactly?" I asked, trying to retain out game. "About 43 million" he replied.
"Whoa baby" I whispered.
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing, nothing at all."
He smirked again. "I do see it as a shame for all that fortune go to such an incapable little girl." I was too shocked to hear his insult.
"Imagine all the StarBucks" I whispered.  I suddenly snapped back into reality. "Oh um thank you Mr., Mr.  um uh" I couldn't read his name tag. He sighed.
"It's Mr. Whittemore"
(Stiles POV)
I was with Malia. She had asked me to come over and talk to her, and wouldn't take no for an answer. Luckily, Lydia was at a meeting. Malia came back into the room. "Ok, talk." she demanded. "About what?" She growled at me. "About why you suddenly dumped me for that redhead." "Well actually it's-" She held up her hand."Don't...care" She continued, " I thought you were over her! At least that's what you always told me. I saw you talking to her one day, you scared her or something. Then you talked awhile and she was crying. What where you guys talking  my about? I kept seeing you look at her wrists. What was going on?" I gulped. Malia saw our conversation about Lydia's father. And Malia being a were-coyote, she probably heard too. "Nothing. But um...did you here anything?" Malia raised her eyebrows. "Oh I don't know. Unless by anything you mean overhearing her tell you her dad abuses her, she cuts, and her family hates her, than...yeah. Yeah I think I did hear something." Malia was enjoying this. I just kept quiet. "And you know, It'd really be a shame for the whole school to find out. They almost did that time in Mrs. Myers class, until someone said it was a street fight. It'd be a shame if they knew the truth." I glared at her. "Why are you doing this Malia? I thought you and Lydia talked it out." She laughed. "It's called acting. I don't let anyone get away with stealing my man." I didn't know what to say. "Let's make a deal" Malia said. "O don't tell anyone what's really going on, and we, get back together." I was angry now. "I won't break up with Lydia." I declared. Malia smiled. "See that's the good part. You date us both at the same time. That way, when she finds out, it'll hurt more." She was blackmailing me. "Do we have a deal?" I knew if the school found out, Lydia would be crushed. She'd get picked on and hurt.
"Deal"
(Lydia POV)
"Mr. Whittemore, nice to see you. I thought you were in London?" He didn't lift his gaze. "I was but they called me in to do this case." I nodded. "Did Jackson come with you?" He smirked. "Actually, Jacksons in the hallway." I faked a smile.  Mr. Whittemore never liked me. I didn't know why. "Well thanks for telling me about my "currency. I guess I'll go say hi to Jackson." He nodded. "Goodbye Ms. Martin. " I walked out to see Jackson siting on a bench. "Hey Jackson" I said awkwardly. We had ended in a sour note. I didn't take the news of him moving to Paris very well. "Well if it isn't Lydia" he said sarcastically. "How many boyfriends have you had since I've left? 300? 400?" I glared at him. "Only 2 actually. I dated a new kid Aidan for awhile, but he um passed. " Jackson smirked. "Okay and who's the second sorry sole you've left behind?" he asked while examining his nails. "Actually we're still together." I stated. "I said who is he? Some jock I suppose?" I sighed. "Well um, I'm dating Stiles." Jackson looked up. "Stiles? They spazzing little kid who's had like the biggest crush on you since fourth grade? You can't be serious. " I gritted my teeth. "Actually I am serious. I guess I just never noticed who great he was." I trailed off. "But, I really should have. I mean, you treated me like a , how did you put it again? Dead weight? Yeah that's the word I'm looking for. But Stiles, he treated me like I was the most important girl in the world, even when we weren't together. He's a better guy then you'll ever be. So yes Jackson, I am dating Stiles. Maybe someday, you learn something from him." And with that I sashayed away. Leaving Jackson with a stunned look.
(Stiles POV)
I couldn't believe the mess was in. Had a really made a deal with Malia? "Oh and if you ever think of telling Lydia about this, I will tell her secret and slash her throat"
(Lydia POV)
I was so excited I had to tell Stiles the good news about the money. I knocked on his door. His dad answered. "Well hey Lydia!" I smiled. "Good afternoon Sheriff." He smiled back. "I was just heading to the station, but Stiles is upstairs so come on in" I entered and he exited. I made my way up stairs, butterflies in my chest. Nothing could have prepared me for what I walked into. It was Stiles, kissing Malia! I gasped in horror. They heard me and broke apart. Stiles looked at me horrified. Malia just smiled. I wanted to scream. "Now you know how it feels" she mouthed. Stiles stood up. "Lydia I know this looks bad but-" Malia cut him off. "Sorry Lydia, but Stiles was just telling me about how your father tried to kill you both, after you told Stiles that he abused you, and your mom died, and your sister hates you, so I was just cheering him up." She grinned wickedly. Stiles didn't speak. I began to tremble. "You told her?" I said, keeping my eyes down, to upset to look up. "I...uh" he looked at Malia. She nodded. "Yeah. I told her." Malia smiled and looked at me. "Well Lydia I think it's time you go." I didn't even listen to her. I was already bolting out the door, crying hysterically and got into my car. Stiles was running out of his house right as I pulled out of his driveway. "Lydia wait!" He called. I ignored him. I've gone through some horrible things. But nothing, nothing in the world hurt as much as this.

~~~~
Hope you guys like this. Please comment what you think. I'll be posting the next chapter soon. Thanks for reading! Happy Valentines Day!❤️💋