Epilogue

(2 year later)
You can never be to young to get married right? Wrong. Stiles's dad made them wait 2 years before the wedding. But it's finally here. The wedding day. The day Lydia Martin becomes Lydia Stilinski and Stiles Stilinski becomes the happiest man alive. With Scott as the best man, Kira as the Maid of Honor and Claudia, Melissa and the Sheriffs 2 year old daughter, as the flower girl, this wedding was sure to be perfect.
The wedding
(Lydia POV)
"Are you ready?"
I looked at my step dad and nodded. He smiled and linked my arm with his.
"Remember, if this doesn't work out, you can always get divorced like my first wife and I."
I laughed.
"Uh, thanks dad. But we'll work out. I know it."
He smiled.
"Good. That's a good feeling to have. You see, I didn't have that feeling. Maybe that's why your mom and I didn't work."
I sighed.
"Dad, I love you, but this is my wedding day. And I really don't want to hear about your divorce."
He shrugged.
"Fair enough. I just can believe I'm going to give up my baby girl."
I blushed.
"I know. I can't believe it either."
We looked at each other for a moment, embracing the fact I was getting married. Then, the music started to play, taking my attention away. I looked back at him nervously. He smiled and I could read his eyes.
"I'm proud of you." They read.
I smiled fondly, then the doors opened.
"You ready?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Ready."
(Stiles POV)
I was a nervous wreck standing on that alter. I could feel myself shaking. Scott rested his hand on my shoulder.
"It's okay man. You don't have to be nervous. "
I nodded. Scott's words calmed me down.
Then, I saw her.
Lydia made her way down the isle, following behind Claudia, who was dropping rose petals, a reminder of when I proposed. Lydia looked like an angel. A lacy veil covered her face but I could still see the features of the beautiful girl I loved peaking through. I couldn't help it, I started to cry. I wiped tears out of my eyes and smiled. When Lydia saw me crying, she returned the smile. We held a longstanding gaze until I heard a sob from behind me. It was Scott.
"Scott? Why are you crying?" I whispered.
"It's just so beautiful!"
"Scott, seriously you're a grown man. Calm down."
Lydia saw Scott being an emotional wreck and laughed loudly from the center of the isle. Everyone looked at her with judging eyes. She looked down in embarrassment. I could tell she was trying not to laugh. Finally, the made it to the alter. Her step father kissed her on the cheek, then gave her away. Lydia walked up until she was standing in front of me.
She took my hands.
I gulped.
I wasn't ready.
(Lydia POV)
Stiles seemed so nervous. I was too, but I kept that hidden. I took his hands and he gulped. I laughed.
"It's okay." I mouthed. That seemed to calm him down. He reached forward and lifted my veil from in  front of my face. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life. I could see happy tears in his eyes. The priest began toy read:
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is between Christ and his Church
: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present, Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin, come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace. "
During his speech, Stiles made funny faces at me to liven it up. I laughed. I could wait to officially make his last name mine.
I was our turn to say the vows. Stiles went first.
"I: Stiles Stilinski, take you: Lydia Martin, to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to love you without condition, to honor you each and everyday, to laugh with you when you're happy, to support you when you're sad, to guide you when you ask for directions, to challenge you to be a better person, and allow you to do the same for me, to be your biggest fan and ever present listening audience. "
I smiled at him. Thank god I was wearing water proof mascara because I've never cried so hard.
I wiped my tears and said my part.
"And I: Lydia Martin, take thee: Stiles Stilinski, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To love you and only you, to be the light when you're in the dark, to be the warmth when you're freezing, to be the map when you're lost, to be the road when you stray, to be your new found grace, to tend to your side without a moments hesitation. I promise to be faithful and loyal, and to love you unconditionally. "
He grinned. Scott stifled a sob. I bit back my smile. He should have gotten to live this moment with Allison. He met my gaze and nodded at me.
"Don't worry about me" he mouthed. I smiled at him.
The priest continued.
"Do you, Lydia, take Stiles to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"And so you, Stiles, take Lydia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"Obviously." He replied.
The priest sighed.
"You have to say "I do". It's a tradition."
Stiles sighed.
"I do."
I beamed.
"You may now kiss the-"
Stiles cut him off but lightly  pushing him back and crashing his lips to mine. He grabbed me and dipped me, like they did in the old fashioned days. I laughed and kisses him back. It was official, I was now Lydia Stilinski. The crowd clapped. We did it we got married.
...
We had the reception at a nice little place next to the cemetery. It was the cemetery Allison was buried in. It was Scott's idea. "She should still attend the wedding. " he told us. I loved it.
(Stiles POV)
Lydia and I had our first dances as a married couple. It was incredible. When we finished, it was time to cut the cake. I made a toast.
"I'd like to thank everyone for coming. Today was incredible. I wish I could express how grateful I am to have all of you. But I'm really bad at public speaking, so I'm just going to cut this cake. Lydia helped me. Traditionally, she fed me a bite, purposely getting frosting in my nose.
"Oh you're gonna get it now Martin."
She laughed.
"Oh wait! You can't call me that anymore. Now you have to call me Stilinski. " she said, taking my hand. I spun her around and put cake on her nose, for revenge.
"I love that you have my last name. I've been wanting to make you "Lydia Stilinski" since we were in third grade." Lydia laughed and spun into my arms.
"I love you Stilinski."
"I love you more Mar- Stilinski. Dang, gotta get used to that."
Lydia laughed.
"You do."
"Yeah." I smiled.
"I do."
...
"Are you guys ready to catch the bouquet?" Lydia shouted. All the girls present screamed yes.
"Okay, here it goes."
Lydia closed her eyes and I spun her around. At a random moment, she flung the bouquet of white roses. When she opened her eyes and looked around, she saw no one had it in their hands.
"Where is it?" She asked me.
I smiled and pointed towards the cemetery.
"Over there."
Lydia's eyes lit up like a ballroom when she saw the bouquet landed on Allison's grave.
"She's caught it." Lydia whispered.
"I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her head.
"Yeah, she did."
"Allison caught it."
"She should've been here."
Lydia smiled.
"She still is."

~~~
I FINALLY WROTE AN EPILOGUE! Some of you have requested it so here it is! I hope you liked it.:) I remember writing the first chapter one night and this story has come so far since then. Thank you all for reading it and voting on it. I remember writhing once "thank you for 1k reads!" Now I'm at 9k and I'm also shocked by how manny people read my story. This will be the final chapter, but you can still read my one shot book called "Perfect Combinations" ilygsm😘❤️