Chapter 12

(Stiles POV)
A million thoughts went through my head at once. I was kissing Lydia Martin. The girl I've loved since third grade. I smiled into the kiss. I felt her smile back. I stopped kneeling and we went back together until she was kneeling on the bed and I was standing. I pulled away and looked at her. "I lost my way, I thought you wouldn't look for me, but you did. I lost my mind, I thought you wouldn't notice but you did. I moved on, I thought you wouldn't care, but you did. I thought you would never love me, but you did." I said smiling.
"I do"
"What?"
"I do love you." She said. "I believe in the correct term is "but you do love me". Because I do. More than anything" I smiled even bigger. "Hearing you say that is just-" I could finish. I was to happy to speak. She laughed.
(Lydia POV)
"Ok now do you want to talk or do you want to get back to what we were doing before?" I asked with fake serious. "And just saying, if you chose the first choice I will punch you. " He laughed. "Hmmm I'm kinda thinking the first choice." He stated. "Alright, gut or face?" I said pulling out my fist. "Neither" he said and went back to kissing me. I kissed him back but after a couple seconds I gave him a soft punch in the gut. "What was that for?" he asked jokingly. "Because I can." We went back to kissing.
(Stiles POV)
Tonight was literally the greatest night of my life. After we kissed for a while, Lydia and I just talked for hours. We talked about everything and anything. Every little thing we've ever wanted to say to each other but were to afraid to just came out. I learned about a whole new Lydia. She wasn't just a snobby popular girl. She was a fighter, with a heart of gold. And I loved her. So much. We eventually fell asleep, and this time, I was the big spoon.
(Lydia POV)
I woke up the next day is Stiles's arms. "My favorite place to be" I thought. I turned around to stare at him. He was still asleep. I watched him for a bit, then began to trace my figures along his face, circling his moles. His eyes fluttered open. "Good morning" he said with a sleep smile. "I was really worried last night was a dream. " I laughed. "Don't worry. It's real." He laughed to and gave me a kiss. "Should we get ready for school and show everyone their OTP is finally together?" I asked. "Of course. Do you have clothes?" I smirked. "A smart girl always comes prepared." He smiled. We got up after a few more minutes of cuddling. I went to the bathroom to get changed. As soon as I closed the door, I began to freak out. "Ermehgerd!" I smiled a huge smile. I was finally with my Stiles, and I couldn't be happier. I got dressed quickly and met Stiles in the kitchen. "Ready milady?" He asked, linking our arms. I smiled.
"Ready."

~~~
So what do you think? Stydia finally happened!!! I really love writing this chapter. Thanks for reading and comment what you think!