The Yule Ball Turns Into A Disaster Part Two

Oh yeah, guys can we change Angela to Beth? Sorry. Just remember. Angela=Beth. Beth=Angela -thumbs up-  XD.

Nico's POV

I yawned, going into the Great Hall with Beth, arm in arm. She hit me on my head. "Could you not be bored just for this night?"

I shook my head at her, smiling.

She sighed. "For me?"

"Fine." 

"HEY! DI ANGELO!" I saw Draco rushing towards me, leaving his partner, Pansy, behind, trying to catch up. 

"Hey Draco." Beth and I nodded at him. 

Pansy glared at Draco. "Don't you dare go away again."

"Nico!" Percy shouted. (A/N I wonder how Percy feels about Nico's confession to him. XD) "Want to come eat here with us?"

I looked at him, confused. Weren't our houses, Gryffindor and Slytherin, supposed to be "enemies". I shrugged, then looked at Beth, Draco and Pansy. 

Beth nodded. "Let's go." 

However, Draco sneered at her. "With those Gryffindors? You're kidding me."

I narrowed my eyes at Draco, then slapped him. "You're talking about my friends here, and the only one who can actually harass them, is me."

Draco rolled his eyes at me. "I know that you've been seeing the "nicer" version of me the whole time, but it's true, those Gryffindors are just unacceptable. I've been trying not to act like the way I used to, since I wanted to change, but I can't take it anymore."

Beth pulled on my arm. "Let's just leave him, Nico."

Half of me wanted to leave Draco, but that meant I was backing down from a fight, which I didn't want to do. 

Luckily, a crazy person's choice saved me. 

The walls of the Great Hall came crashing down, revealing a wrecking ball that was going in our direction. I squinted. Were those people on the wrecking ball? No way...

Oh, I get it.

The Dauntless were back.

With food.

McGonagall turned red with rage and waved her wand, causing the wrecking ball to disappear, making the waving Dauntless fall on the floor.

Come to think about it, they were only gone for about a month...

Several landed on their feet, but the rest landed on their butts, groaning. "Man, you didn't have to do that..." Uriah said. I widened my eyes, not believing that I still remembered their names. Wait, that was Tris, Uriah, Four, uh, Christina, Zeke, wow, I still remember their names.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, DESTROYING THE WALLS OF THE GREAT HALL, AND RUINING THE YULE BALL?"

"Hey.. that rhymes." Uriah said, grinning, not minding the fact that Professor McGonagall had just shouted.

Nearly everyone in the hall face palmed. 

Fine, everyone, except me and Uriah.

"THAT IS NOT THE POINT." McGonagall shouted at him. "NOW OUT, BEFORE ANY MORE DAMAGE IS DONE."

"Wait, Professor." Harry said, with a glint in his eyes, although I wasn't sure where exactly that was coming from. "Maybe we can make them help us fix it, although we'll use magic, It'll be hard, but they can build it using the hammers and nails, with a little bit of our help."

Professor McGonagall nodded. "Fine. All of you," She nodded, glaring at the Dauntless. "Will be repairing these walls, staring tomorrow. But for now, we'll be hospitable hosts and invite you to enjoy the ball."

The dancing and music started again.