Field Trip

I'm sorry guys for not updating :P LOL exams made me study a lot. So now I'm back spending my time in wattpad, so here  it is. :)

Nico's POV

Well, that was quite a lot of drama there last night.

I sighed as I sat up and looked around, only to find Draco snoring on the floor. I squinted. How did he even get there?

Well, time to be an evil guy.

I stepped on the floor, eventually placing my foot lightly on Draco's head.  "Wake up."

He rubbed his eyes, then looked at me. "Yeah, sure, Nico."

He stood up and looked around at our empty-for-now dormitory. "I'll go change."

RIght after we both changed, we stepped out of the common room and went down to the Great Hall. Since it was the weekend, we had no classes, so we were free for the day.

I took a roll from the plate in front of me just as Professor McGonagall raised her hand for silence, then adressed us. "Since our Great Hall is still in repair," She motioned to the grunting Dauntless who were fixing our walls by hand. "We'll go on a field trip tomorrow."

Murmurs spread through the crowd. 

"Chiron from Camp Half-Blood has already given allowed us to stay over at Camp Half-Blood for three days." 

C-camp?

But didn't that mean that there weren't enough cabins to fit us all in there? 

"Due to the lack of cabins that they have in the camp," I let out a breath, relieved. "We will stay near the cabins, but in magically enlarged tents."

"All of you have been grouped already," Her eyes seemed to focus on each of us demigods. "Except for the demigods, because they will stay in their respective cabins, as they should." 

Great. Now it's time to get used to sleeping alone again. At least my cabin was pretty cool, right? I mean, decorated with greek fire and skulls and stuff...

That was cool.

I watched as grins lit up the faces of the other demigods, except for Frank and Hazel, who both obviously had nowhere to go, since they were Romans. 

"Other issues will be settled tomorrow. We will leave the castle at seven o'clock in the morning, and if you wish to stay behind, you may." She finished. 

The next day...

I really can't believe that you can take a train to Camp Half-Blood. 

"Who knew?" Percy interrupted the silence. "I didn't think it was possible to get to camp by train, I was staying up all night thinking about it actually-"

"Yep, that's exactly you, Percy." Annabeth rolled her eyes. "When you're in a school of magic, everything's normal, right?"

"Hey, it's normal for a demigod, since we're used to it."

My new sibling, Liam, actually chose to sit in our compartment, but ended up being left alone, silent, in the corner. "Hey, Liam, this is your first time seeing camp, right?" Piper smiled at him, making him blush.

Yep. That was the nice Piper.

"Y-Yes."

"Are you nervous?" Percy asked him.

Looking like he didn't want the attention he was receiving, he gave us a mere shrug. 

"Oh, come on Liam, just answer him already. You won't fit in camp by just shrugging all the time. Especially since you're a wizard and a demigod, people'll see you as really powerful, so don't let them think that you're weak, just like what you first thought about us." Leo sighed. 

Liam blushed, but didn't say anything.

"Speak up, will you? You never stop talking when we're in the common room, I've seen it." Ron spoke.

"I just don't feel like talking right now." 

Yep, a loner like me, all right.

Once we arrived at camp, some of our fellow demigods were battling each other, sweaty and with swords in their hands. I looked even farther. I could see the Apollo kids shooting arrows at the targets, and grinned. It was good to be back, even though this used to be the place that I hated so much.

"Well, meet your new family, Liam." Annabeth smiled at the sight of Camp Half-Blood, our home.