More and More

Jason's POV

  Piper shrieked and clung on to my arm as the statue of Zeus fell over.

  Even though it was a little early in the morning, she came to my cabin to talk, until my father's statue, which always glared downwards at me whenever I stayed in the room, fell over.

Or should I say, a "fake" statue.

When the statue fell, it revealed a wide-eyed Connor stand in from behind it. He glanced at the fallen object, which broke into small, sharp pieces when it crashed down on the floor. 

I glared at Connor. "Connor..." I said dangerously.

Piper went straight to the point. "What was that for?" She raises her eyebrows at him, demanding an answer.

"Well, if I tell you, promise that you won't go and do that whole make-up thing that you did the last time we tricked you guys."

Piper nodded.

"Well, it was all Thalia's idea..." He started with his story.

Harry'sPOV

It was hard to comfort Ron because his worst fear had appeared in front of him, threatening to suck the life out of him.

Until now, even with the spider gone, he was shaking uncontrollably, sweating hard.

"H-harry, can we go back to Hogwarts now? I'm frightened." Rain curled up on his bed. Hermione strode into our tent, then attempted to coax Ron to start doing things and be able to walk again.

"It was just a prank, Ron, they aren't out to get you."

Ron nodded feebly, but stayed on his bed.

Hermione sighed, exasperated, then looked at me. "There's got to be some way we can convince him to work again." She said in a low voice.

I turned towards my best friend. "Ron." I said firmly. "We'll get them back at Capture the Flag."

At this, Ron straightened up and stood.

Frank'sPOV

Night finally covered Camp Half-Blood. Having come out of the pranks in bad ways, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Piper, and the wizards all glared at Thalia, Aaron and the Stoll Brothers ruthlessly as they put on their armor and grabbed their weapons. Hazel and I, on the other hand, the trick hadn't worked on us, so we didn't hold anything against them,  along with Nico.

"We're getting you for that, Thalia." Leo growled.

She smiled at him. "We don't know for sure. Campers and Hunters against you and the students of Hogwarts.... this is going to be interesting." She walked away from us.

"Okay." Percy started as he looked towards the wizards and witches. "It's probably your first time to play capture the flag with magic and weapons, but don't be afraid to use them. But no maiming or killing. Understood?"

They mumbled their agreement. Percy seemed to relax. "I'll be on offense, along with Annabeth, Jason and Frank. So are you guys." He motioned towards the left side of the gathered students.

"Nico," He nodded at the son of Hades. "You lead the defenders, which are the rest of you."

No one protested at these orders.

"Okay. So let's go get our revenge." Leo smiled mischievously.

At this, we roared and cheered.

And the game started.