Swinging in the GH :D

Sorry guys i didn't have internet. :(

Let's see who appears in here. I got a suprise for you all.

               ~Page Break~

          Percy's POV

               I stare at my food. It's blue. Check. It's soft. Check. It's blue. Check. The GH isn't as rowdy as usual with everyone just picking at their food and whispering. All the demigods are just whispering and that's actually the only noise I hear in this room. I look around. Annabeth looks like she's doing calculations while eating. Check. Leo's shaking again. Check. Piper's talking to Jason and it sort of looks like she's hypontizing him. Check. Frank's turning into every animal he can. Check. Nico's creeping me out again. Check. And Hazel's just sitting there eating comfort food. Check. Suddently:

               "Tris, watch out! Don't-" A guy's voice says, which is interrupted by a crash outside the Great Hall.

                "-don't place your foot there." Then we hear a roar of an engine come to life. And sound of it grows louder....and louder....and louder....then the wall of the Great Hall comes tumbling down, and we see a military tank right where the wall of the GH was. 

                 The people on the tank cheer, then notice us staring at them. They're all dressed in black, as if they wished to blend in the shadows, just like Nico. One of them asks the other, "Um....why are these guys in robes?"

                  "These guys have ears you know." Professor McGonagall says. The guy who spoke turns red. "Uriah....." Someone who looks like he could be his older brother shakes his head.

                   "Um....." A blond-haired girl stands up. "Sorry about that..." she waves at the massive pile of rocks that used to be part of the walls of the Great Hall. "But we're just wondering, how is there a school here when from outside it looks like a danger zone?" She frowns.

                   Students look at each other, whispering. "I heard it's been designed that way to keep non-wizards out." Annabeth tells me, looking my way. "I don't know how they even managed to have the nerve to get in a danger zone." She shakes her head, reminding me of the brother of Uriah.

                  "Who are you exactly?" One of the students call out.

                  The group looks at each other, silently having a conversation. Finally, Uriah stands up. "We're from Chicago, and we live in a sector where everyone can do dangerous things and we thought that it would be cool to look inside a danger zone. This is Tris, " He gestures to the blond-haired girl. "Four, her boyfriend," He gets cut off by one of the witches, who says, "Like the number?"

                   "Yes." Four says, "the number. Got a problem with it?" The witch blushes and shakes her head.

                   "Good." He makes a waving motion at Uriah to go on.

                   "Christina, " he continues " Zeke, my brother, Lynn , Marlene, and I am Uriah."

                   "How do you call stuff like going to danger zones fun?" I interrupt.

                   "That, my friend, is a secret." Uriah and his friends say, grinning.