Adventure TIme

Okay... I know the title sounds like the show in Cartoon Network, but I'm bad at making titles... so... bear with me.

               -Page Break-

          Piper's POV

               Harry, Percy, Annabeth, Ron,Hermione, Frank, Jason, Leo, and I, were running from Mr. Filch . Well, we were "looking" at this peculiar one-eyed witch statue and apparently, going there was off-limits. I hate off-limits stuff. I guess I was just used to going anywhere I wanted since my dad was Tristan McLean, but I didn't really like it when people new my secret. So anyways, Harry ran into this large, wooden, door and the rest of us didn't realize it was there too, so we all ran into him.

               "Ouch, all of are crushing my bones." Harry squeaked.

               "Sorry." the rest of us chorused.

               "I'm coming to get yah, little naughty kids." we heard.

               "Hurry Harry, open up the door!" I said.

              So when the door opened we all clambered inside, and immediately a voice boomed, "If you accept the challenge, move forward. If not, go back to where you came from."  

               We all stepped back and we realized that Filch had run away into another direction.

              "Let's go when we can." Hermione said. Guess we would talk about that room we went to later. Once we reached the common room, we all let out our breaths, for we had ran nearly around the whole school.

               "So..." Ron said, eager to start a conversation.

              "Let's check out that room tomorrow, you know, see why it's really there. And let's see, if it's really safe for all of us here, with that room around." Jason says, and we all agree with him.

               Well, I guess we're gonna have another adventure tomorrow. It's adventure time.