hey

Where di I leave off again? Oh yeah...

                - Page Break -

          Annabeth's POV

             Finally. Today's our rest day, but not for studies though. I pass by Nico and his new friend as I head to potions, and hear them whispering about some place that they visited ast night. All I heard is something about a ship, spiders, and a portal. It sounds familiar...... I realize that I've arrived at my destination.

               I sit down next to Percy, who, suprisingly, is there a lot earlier than me, but I can't talk about anything now. Class starts and all my thoughts are focused on what Nico and his friend was saying. A ship..... spiders..... I shivered, memories of last night run through my head. I remeber the screaming, the shouting, and the image of my knife ruuning throught the chest of a spider. And a bit of Snape's voice droning on about something in a distance. I've got it. Nico and his friend are the leaders who are controlling all those things that have been happening to us. His friend? I can believe. But Nico? Maybe he really is evil, I've got to tell the others, then we'll question him. 

                 Class ends.

                "Percy, I've figured it all out." I say.

                " Figured what out?"

               " Who's controlling all those crazy things."

               " What crazy things?" Gosh, he really does have seaweed in his brain.

               " The corridor, Seaweed Brain!" I say, exasparated.

              " Oh. Who?"

              " Nico. And his friend."

              " Nico has a friend? And why would Nico do those things?"

              " Yes, he does. And I don't know why, so we've got to tell the others."

             " Agreed."