There's A First Time For Everything

For @Inheritance21because she gave me an idea hahahahhahahahaha I'm still laughing wait

*Five minutes later*

Okay, I'm fi- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 Nico's POV

I was sprawled on my bed in the dormitory, staring at the ceiling with completely nothing to do, until Draco opened the door. He dropped his bag on his bunk. "Bored, di Angelo?"

I rolled over so that I would face him. "Obviously."

"I was expecting you to be here, actually."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Well, you didn't go to dinner and you weren't in the common room, so I strongly suspected that you were here."

"I could've been in the forest."

He laughed and shook his head. "I know you aren't that stupid to go out there when there isn't an emergency."

"True."

Draco clicked his tongue. "Are you really this bored?"   

I nodded. 

"Tch. Want to help me with my homework, then?"

"Fine."

Honestly, anything that I could do I would do, an effect of boredom. Even homework. "Potions? Are you kidding me? Isn't this your best subject?"

Draco rolled his eyes at me. "Well sometimes, even I have difficulty."

I shrugged. "This seems pretty easy to me."

After about an hour of helping each other out with our homework, I felt my eyelids drooping. Eventually, I crashed on the table, half-awake.

Draco laughed lightly. "Seems like you're tired."

"Mhm."

I had no idea how, but suddenly, our faces were just centimeters apart from one another. 

"D-Draco?" I felt my face heating up. 

He smiled and cupped my cheek with his pale hand, then leaned over to press his lips on mine. The kiss was gentle at first, soft, like a touch of a feather on my lips. Suddenly, it became rough and heated; two  people aching for one another. My fingers played with his hair, messing it up as our kiss becoming more passionate. 

Finally, we broke apart. 

"Well, that was nice." Draco smiled, but that soon left his face when he thought of something.

"What is it?" I asked, worried. The kiss hadn't bothered me at all.

"Beth."

Oh. For some reason, I had forgotten all about her, and thinking about it, my feelings weren't as strong as they were before.

"I love you more now, I think." I replied, a smile on my face, but Draco was still frowning. "My  feelings for her are gone, ever since we came back from that camp, it's like I wouldn't care less, to be honest."

Draco's lips curled into a smile. "That's good, then, because I love you, too."

And there it was. 

My light in this castle that I was once lost in.

-----

I AM SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT BUT STILL.

DRANICO

I WILL PROBABLY BE CRINGING AT THIS IN THE FUTURE

UPDATE: I AM CRINGING. THOUGH I STILL SHIP IT LMAO