Draco finds out

I'm trying to update as much as I can, so here it is.

               ~Page Break~

          Draco's POV

               This whole week I haven't seen Nico except in the common room and in the Great Hall where we eat dinner and breakfast and lunch. He isn't even going to his classes anymore. Each day, I'm getting even more and more curious on what's happening, so today, I'm going to follow him to wherever he's going. Right after NIco leaves the common room, I follow him quietly. Finally, he stops at a room at the end of the hall and opens the door. Wait... isn't this the very same room that was off-limits to all of us? Oh, well... and I follow NIco. He sits down on a chair in the center of the room and turns everything on by just saying, "On."

               "Cool, Nico." I say aloud, and only then does he see me.

               " How did you--? Oh...... you followed me. Well, this is where I've been going everyday and I've been learning to control all these." he pauses for a while and gestures to all the machines in the room." All these...control a room outside and other rooms that go after it. Here, take a seat." He pulls a chair and rolls it towards me. I take a seat.

             " So, has anyone come in here?"

          " Yeah, first ones were Hazel and Cort, then Harry Potter and his friends plus my fellow demigods, and the last visit they did, all of them together."

             " What do the controls do?" I ask

            " Well, first I always say, 'If you accept the challenge step forward, if you don't go back to where you came from."

            " Lemme guess, when they all came together here on their last visit they accepted the challenge?"

             " Yup."

            " What did you do to them?"

            " Dropped a cage on them and watched them struggle." He says casually.

           " No way.... Nico your sister was there and you did that to her!"

         "I care, but I wanted to see how well they worked together."

          "Well, do they?"

         "Yeah, so I'm saving a fire-breathing dragon for the last part."

        " WHAT?!?"

       " It's ok, they've got Leo."

      " THEY COULD GET HURT AND WE WOULD BE IN TROUBLE."

      " Only, if they find out."

     "How can you stay soo calm."

     " Shhhh.... I think they're coming in."