Another Sibling

Hey guys, try watching Anohana (The Flower We Saw That Day) it'll make you cry. :)

Hazel's POV

             By now, everyone knows about the Yule Ball, and I'm still torn over asking Frank or Cort. I sigh, this is enough, with all the problems I'm having. I haven't told anyone yet..... about that....dream. I feel tears sting my eyes as I walk towards my dorm thinking about my dream. Demigod's dreams usually come true, and I didn't want that to happen. I recently found out about another sibling Nico and I had, not Bianca... someone else.  That sibling of ours that no one knows about except for me and Nico, is acually here in this school. Even he doesn't know that we're his siblings. I sit on my bed. How many years has our father kept this secret? Although I can't imagine a god.... a god having a child with a wizard. That kid must be powerful, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about his parentage, and it's up to me and Nico to tell him.

             It'll be hard to get in the Gryffindor Commmon Room, because our sibling is in there, but maybe we could meet in another place, somewhere both Nico and I can tell him in private. I need to ask help... from Cort.... or Frank. Oh gosh, here I go again. Why not Nico instead? I slap my head with my palm exasperated. Of course! Why am I so stupid!

            I glance at the clock beside my bed. It reads 7:32 P.M. I still have time to visit Nico to tell him about our plans, so I get up and run towards the Great Hall, hoping that NIco is still there. 

              He is. He's the first one I see sitting on  the Slytherin table, beside Draco. I walk over. Maybe this may seem suspicious to others, but I really need to talk to him.

              "Nico, I need to talk to you." I say, while he's in the middle of his meal. He's never been a big eater, but right now he has lots of food on his plate. 

               "Yeah, sure, so what do you need to tell me?" He asks.

              "Um could we talk somewhere private? Sorry, but he can't know abou this." I point at Draco.

            He glances at the blond kid who is gobling down his food. "Hey, Draco, I'll come back later." The blond kid just nods.

             We walk away and head towards the one-eyed witch statue.