Corty

Who's POV shall this be???

               ~Page Break~

          Cort's POV

               When Hazel and I bumped into her fellow kind (demigods) yesterday, things got pretty awkward. I never knew she had a boyfriend who looked like a very big teddy bear. She only told me yesterday, when we bumped into them and she whispered to me that very fact.  All night, I stayed awake thinking about that and now, as I walk to class with my friends (Hazel had went with Frank to class, but we had promised to meet later.) my head hurts.

                      " Hey Cort, I've noticed that you and that new girl have been hanging around lately. And... I'm just wondering, is something going on between you two?" my friend, Robert asks me.

                     " No, she's got a boyfriend already." I mutter, trying to hide the jealousy in my voice. But, as Robert, being my best friend, he know me well.

                      " Awwww... Corty has a crush on her!" he says, loud enough for everyone around us to hear.

                     " Shut up." Everyone around us is suddenly looking at me with curious stares. Luckily, Hazel's not here.

                          "Whatever." Robert says with a stupid grin on his face.