-yawn-

Hazel's POV

          I wake up in the dormitory and see that everyone's up already. I thought about last night, with the kids in black, and Calypso. So that's why Leo had changed when he came back when we thought he was lost. He had met Calypso. Sure, she had met Percy too, and I wanted to see her reaction when she realized that Percy already had a girlfriend. Poor Calypso. Apparently it wasn't only demigod's and mortal's love stories  that Aphrodite made. Calypso had it harder than most. I remember from the time I met Aphrodite, she had told Annabeth that she had made her love life interesting. 

           I blindly walk to the Great Hall, and nearly bump into someone. I look up. Oh, it's Frank. 

           "Hey." I say. He walks alongside of me. "Last night was strange wasn't it?" He asks me.

           "Yep. I wonder how breakfast's gonna be like with them around." And we walk into the Great Hall.

           I see the black-clad people and Calypso with the Gryffindors, which just seems right since they're a lot alike. I go to the Hufflepuff table, waving to Frank before I go, and sit next to Cort. 

           We watch the people who arrived last night. They're enjoying themselves with the food, though I bet they're wondering what we're going to do with them inside, and I'm betting that that's the question in everyone's head since last night. But of course, YOLO. So I guess they're trying to enjoy as much as they could. It's not everyday that you get into a wizard school, is it?