Fire

Hey again guys. The whole day I was so bored so I went here to wattpad. :D

              ~Page Break~

 Annabeth's POV

         We all hang out with the new kids, and well, we're giving Leo and Calypso some "private time". I know Percy got over her and everything, but I'm still worried that she'll try to get him back. We reach Professor Flitwick's class.

           "Today, I'll teach you how to make fire with your wand." He tells us. Leo's trying not to smile.      

           Finally, he does, and ends up laughing too.

           Everyone stares, especially Professor Flitwick. 

           "Why are you laughing?" Flitwick asks, confused.

          All the demigods look at Leo and Flitwick, smiling, as Leo starts to speak. "Um.... there's only one way to explain, Professor." Then his hands burst into red, hot, flames, and Flitwick gazes at the fire.

           "At least now I know you don't need to know this spell..." He mutters, still shocked. We look around the room and I see Leo pulling out some barbecue (seriously? That's a cool toolbelt) From his toolbelt and roasts it on his hand, and hands one to each of us. We laugh. Typical Leo. At least by the end of this I had learned a new spell (Finally! Incendio, incendio, incendio). We walk out of class laughing, Leo still playing with his flames.