Fear

Percy's POV

               We're all back in the corridor a portal appears in front of us and we all jump through it, one by one. Wow..... the room before us is completely different from the last one. We're on a pirate ship, except there are no pirates. There's a storm raging and we're all getting wet except for me. Figures appear before us and start walking to us. Some figures go to me, others go to Annabeth and the others go to the others. Once I can see what the figure is, I scream. It's a huge snake that's slowly wrapping around me and Annabeth yells, "Percy, don't struggle, it'll loosen up if you don't struggle." I nod. The snake finally lets go and I kill it by bringing out my sword and slicing it in half. 

               Suddenly, Annabeth and Ron both scream. A huge tarantula is coming straight towards them. I can already hear Ron whimpering. Meanwhile, the others are facing their own fears and they slowly overcome them. But Ron and Annabeth still haven't and they are cowering in fear.  I try to slice the tarantula with my sword but somehow it just passes through it.

              " Don't mess with it boy, only they can kill it." The deep voice says, and now I feel like strangling him.

               "Annabeth, Ron! You have to get over your fear and kill the monster!" I holler.

               Annabeth shakes out of her trance and grabs her knife, which is hanging on her belt, and throws it at the monster blinding it. Then Ron yells, "INCENDIO!" while pointing his wand at the beast, and it burns to a crisp.

               " Now how to we get out of here?" Leo says, and a portal appears nearby. We all jump in, and we're now in the common room but without Hazel and Cort. Leo runs to the fire place and barfs in it.

               " Sorry, guys, I have a weak stomach." he says, while coming back to us, ignoring glares from the other Gryffindors.

                " Let's have a break and tell Hazel and Cort that we come back to the room when the weekend is over." Frank says, and we all agree.