A New Friend

Guys, I just decided to make it Percabeth. :(

I'm sorry to those who want Ronnabeth. :D LOL

-Page Break-

Draco's POV

           I went back to the dormitories and found the emo kid sitting on Crabbe's old bed. Ever since Crabbe and Goyle  disappeared, I was desperate for a friend to talk to, to discuss my plans with, and to make fun of other people, especially that git  Harry Potter and his friends, that Weasley and Granger, the Mudblood, but I had grown softer ever since the war and I didn't want to do any bad things now. So I guess that I would try to make friends with this kid, who was swinging his feet and looking a bit lonely. I noticed that there was an eerie glow on his face, and went closer to try and see why there was one.

          I immediately saw, with my very own eyes, that there was a ghost talking to him. A ghost that looked very much like him and I immediately knew that this must be his sister, and she had already passed away. I didn't want to interrupt, but I couldn't help but listen to their conversation.

          "I'm stuck in here and I'm not even with Percy, or Annabeth, or any one of them!" I don't think I'll survive, Bianca." Nico was saying.

          "Well, I'm sure you'll make friends."

          "Are you being serious, Bianca? We're children of Hades. We're outcasts, and you know that."

          "I know that, but that doesn't mean you'll never have friends. Remember me and the Hunters? That's when I learned that even though we're outcasts, it doesn't mean no one will accept us. Believe me, Nico."

          "I do, but-" Nico's voice falters as he sees me overhearing their conversation. "I got to go, Bianca, someone's here. Bye."

          "Hey." I say.

          "What do you want?" Nico says back.

          "I don't get what you're actually going to do here at Hogwarts."

          "Improve ourselves, I guess."

          "Show me what you can do."

          Nico closes his eyes and pulls out a cool-looking black sword. He inserts in the ground like it's made of feathers. Suddenly, a wall emerges from the floor, nearly hitting me in the face.

         "Sweet." I say after the wall crumbles into dust.

          "Well, it's nothing compared to the other's powers." he says gloomily, then throws himself on top  of the bed and starts snoring.

          I start feeling sorry for this kid. Whatever he's been through, it's bad. Then I lay down on my bed and start snoring too.