Discover

Percy's POV

          The doors slam shut behind us. We all walk along the long corridor. Then someone finally breaks the silence.

           "So... I wonder if we could get out of here." Frank says.

          "Probably." I say. I know I'm not a smart guy, but we have a fifty percent chance of getting out of here. Suddenly, a cage drops from above us, trapping us inside it. I look at Annabeth. She nods at me, encouraging me to tell my plan to the others.

           " Okay. Guys, this what we should do. Harry, Ron and Hermione should do the spell that'll make objects fly, while Jason could control the wind spirits into helping them lift the cage." They all nod. 

              "Okay, let's do this!" And we all start getting to work. Little by little, the cage starts to fly upwards and we all run, before it falls down and traps us again. 

               " Good." the voice says. " Now, I shall transport you all back into where you belong. Come back tomorrow, at this time, and you shall uncover more of what lays behind all these doors." Suddenly, a white light flashes and I'm back in the Gryffindor common room with my friends, except without Cort or Hazel. 

                  " Okay, everyone. Get a good night's sleep, 'coz tomorrow's gonna be a looooooong day." Leo says. No arguments there. We all go to our dorms and get to sleep immediately.