We Head Back to Our Magical Home

Percy's POV

It was hard to leave again after we had just got back to camp.

"I am soooo getting you back for all this, Pinecone Face."

For once, Thalia smiled at the nickname I gave her.

"Right back at you, Seaweed Brain."

Hours later, we arrived at the school, tired and wishing that we could stay in Camp Half-Blood instead.

Once we got back to the school, a feast was prepared and everyone rejoiced in happiness. Everybody rushed to sit down and gobble up the food.

I had about ten sticks of barbecue on my plate, a cheesburger, and five blue cupcakes. I reached for seconds. This was about the most I would ever be able to eat in my entire life.

Leo was a whole different story though. It looked like he was trying to get at least five servings of every dish on the table, which was quite a lot.

I burped.

Annabeth nudged me with her elbow. "At least have some manners, Seaweed Brain."

"Sorry."

She pinched her nose as the smell got to her.

"Oh come on, Annabae, you know you love it." I grinned as she turned to face me.

She had a smirk on her face. "As if, Percy."

I bent down and kissed her.

She kissed me back.

"Get a room, you two." We looked up to find Fred and George grinning at us.

"Well we can't, seeing we're in a school."

Leo butt in.  "Seeing as how they managed to sleep together in the stables of my ship it's easy to say that they could actually do that."

"Leo!" Annabeth blushed.

Ron, who was quietly listening to our conversation, gave us a horrified look. "You guys did- that- thing?"

Annabeth blushed even more. "Of course not!"

I could tell that Leo, Frank, Jason and Piper were stifling their laughs.

"Oh come on, guys, give it a break. You know we didn't actually do it, we just kissed a few times and that's it."

"Percy!"

"What? It's true."

Annabeth sighed and finished her dinner, muttering words under her breath the entire time.

I guess you could say that it was a good day to be out and annoy your girlfriend.

************************************
WAH I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING . Like the crappy author I am, I have a bad excuse, obviously. I'll try the best I can to update and all but school (ugh yes school) is in the way and I really really know it's a bad excuse as other people can ACTUALLY balance their grades and update at the same time but I'm not smart so LOL.

PEACE OUT AND ILY GUYS.