OMYGOSHIT'SHERIT'SREALLYHER

Leo's POV

          Just when the new kids and the number have settled down, I hear a voice. 

           "Leo?" I hear. Then... "Percy?"

            Everyone looks confused. But I'm heartsick. I'd recognize that voice anywhere. My voice filled with hope, I say, "Calypso?" And Percy's looking at me all confused like he's wondering how I knew her.  But I know it's her. It HAS to be. Then I here it again, this time behind me. 

            "LEO!" And I feel strong arms hugging me from behind. I turn around to face Calypso. I notice her face as she notices Percy Jackson. He's looking guilty right now, glancing at Calypso and Annabeth frantically. "Um....hey." He says.

           "Hello Percy." Calypso smiles. "It's been a long time but I met Leo anyway..." 

          I'm just staring at her, and wondering how on earth she got of the island. Now we could start a shop! Nah, just kidding. First things first. "Calypso how did you get out of Ogygia?" I ask. 

            She smiles. "I don't know really but I tried chasing after you once you left, and bam! I could finally get off that island. Once I went out..... " Her smiles fades. "I was happy to see the world, but the way it changed.... so full of junk and trash. I remember before Ogygia, everything smelled good, and everything was beatiful, full of gardens and trees."

            "Yeah, well I'm sorry Calypso, but things have changed." Percy says. "Remember what I told you last time? About Manhattan? You didn't believe me back then. But it's true."

            She nods sadly. "Well....since I'm here anyway.....could I stay here for the night?"

            "Sure." I burst out.