I'm Finally Having Fun

Nico's POV

                Sometimes, I really hate the Slytherins. When I got up this morning, I found myself in the common room with only underwear on. Seriously. Everyone saw me and I even saw some people taking videos of me with their phones and probably going on facebook or something like that to post that video. Luckily, Draco woke me up and dragged me to our dormitory as fast as he could. When I passed through the common room to get to class, some of the Slytherins were snickering at me. Suddenly, Angela passed by.

               " It's okay, Nico. Sometimes, it's like that on your first day. But when you go through the rest, you'll find out that we're kinda good." My face turned beet red.

               I was still thinking about that when I realized that I was in a room I'd never been in before. A room with a lot of controls and buttons and a glass window right at the middle. I was alone, so I figured I could skip class without anyone else getting into trouble besides me. Anyway, I walked towards the glass window and looked out. I could see a room with a lot of challenges. Oh.... So this was what the room was for. For controlling the room ahead and who knows how many more rooms? I sat down on a chair in front of all the controls and a shiny, gold mic. I tried it out. Wow.... My voice came out as a deep, rumbling, voice. 

                I noticed a screen in the middle of all the controls. I wondered why I hadn't seen it before. It showed two people coming through a door. I zoomed in. Oh, gosh, it was Hazel and.... some other dude that I didn't know. Immediately, I grabbed the mic.

                " If you accept the challenge, step forward. If you do not, go back the way you came from.'' I said, and immediately, they ran out. I think I'm gonna enjoy being in here.