I'm Shocked. Really.

Leo's POV

                 Did whatever happen yesterday really happen? It sounds..... really stupid. It's like a dream. No, wait, a nightmare. He's related to me, ewwww. It's a good thing that gods didn't have DNA, whew. 

                     I wonder who's going with who to the Yule Ball.....

                   Meh, I should worry about myself first. Wake up, brain, Calypso's gone for the meantime. Time to drool over other girls. 

                  "Class is over." Flitwick says, waving his wand.

                I suddenly sit up straight. I didn't realize that I wasn't even listening to Flitwick the whole time. What on earth.... But then again.... it's part of being a demigod, so.. I'll just ask Annabeth or Hermione to tell me what to do.

                  I walk going to the common room. I'm alone this time, since the other demigods have different classes. The only class we actually have together is McGonagall's class during Tuesdays. Sad. 

                  "Fairy Lights?" I say (ask) the Fat Lady.

                 She shakes her head. "Sorry, dear."

               I sit on the floor. I don't like being called "dear" but I really need to go in the common room right now so there's no use in talking back anyway. 

               A tall, white, brown-haired girl walked towards the common room "door". I guess she was  a quidditch player, with her clothes and all. 

                I stood up. Finally, I get to go in after waiting for a half hour already. She stopped in front of the door. "Unicorn Horns." The door opened and I ran inside along with her. She walked past me.

                "Hey..." I said, walking over to see her face, I didn't really get to see it earlier. The girl was.... Katie. Oh. No wonder. Why didn't I think of that? Okay, here I go. I took a deep breath.

               "Katie, would you go with me to the ball?" I asked. 

               She looked shocked and turned red. "Okay." 

               "Oh yeah, thanks a bunch for saving me out there."

              "Saving?"

              "Yeah, I forgot the password."

             She facepalmed. "Okay, see you around then, I gotta clean myself up." She pointed at her clothes.

             "Oh yeah. See you then."

            I walked going to Jason and Piper, who looked shocked.

            I smiled at them.  "Why do you guys look so shocked?"