Oh, Awkward.....

Sorry guys, but with school and everything, I forgot to update... LOL. So here it is...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Percy's POV

        Um, did that kid just say that we didn't do anything? I think he just misunderstood something. Ron lifts his finger, and I get the feeling that he's going to tell Liam off. Apparantly, all of us are thinking the same thing, too. Hermione takes a step towards the kid.

        "Actually, we worked together." Hermione says.

      "Yeah," Annabeth speaks up. "They distracted the trolls while we demigods went and got the potion."

       "Have a problem?" Leo says, twirling a screwdriver in his hand.

     "N-n-no." Liam stammers, his eyes following the screwdriver.

    We all walk up the stairs to our dorms after a long night.

     The next day, everyone acts as if nothing happened. No signs of Hazel in the corridors, or Nico. We're all confused but we find out that Calypso left, too. Leo explained that "she had to go". For me actually, it's a relief. It's kind of awkward that a person who you fell for before is right there chatting with your girlfriend, really. Still, we all miss her.

    Then something exciting happens in class.

    "There will be..... a Yule Ball." Professor McGonagall says, hesitating. "I've talked about it with your teachers, and of course you'll have to dress up in your dress robes and find a partner."

    One of my classmates raises his hand. "But....why?" He asks, his expression confused.

  "In honor of the demigods, and the wizards who helped defeat this troll, besides, your teachers and I have decided that... you need a break. After all what's happened, you students haven't even gotten to have a Halloween feast." 

    We're all shocked, but everyone stands up and cheers anyway.

    "But," she says, and we all freeze, "that does not mean you get a break from your studies as well." Our faces fall, and we all get back to our seats, but I know that everyone's smiling inside anyways, just too afraid to show it to Professor McGonagall.