Demigods

So what should I do? Oh well...

     Annabeth: What are you going to do to me? Which house? Please let me be with Percy!!!

     Me : Maybe....

     -Page Break-

     Annabeth's POV

               I walked into the Great Hall of Hogwarts and saw the wizards who actually learned magic there. I was pleased to find out that we were going to learn how to use magic here and how to develop our powers. But, we had to be sorted into our houses after the first years first, and we seemed to have missed the sorting of the first years, so we didn't have to wait any longer. I hadn't noticed that were walking to the center of the Great Hall, where the Sorting Hat was sitting on a chair in front of us until a strict-looking professor yelled, "ANNABETH CHASE!".

Percy nudged me with his elbow and wished me good luck. I swallowed, sat down on the chair, and put the Sorting Hat on my head. Immediately it spoke in my mind." What house, what house should I put you in?" I got confused and thought " Huh?" 

Then it said back, " I see a lot of courage here... and the potential to prove yourself. But I also see intelligence... and kindness. Hm, this is quite difficult.. Maybe you should be in.. GRYFFINDOR!!!" 

I was shocked, and while I was removing the hat, I thought, " Percy will have a chance to be in Gryffindor,too, won't he? But he also wants to prove that he's a great and powerful guy, and he's also a good person. Oh no..." I worriedly sat beside a red-haired boy who was talking with a boy beside him who was dark-haired, had glasses, and an odd lighting shaped scar on his forhead. before I had any time to wonder what his scar meant, the strict-looking professor shouted, " PERCY JACKSON! " 

 My attention was turned towards the green-eyed boy trying on the hat.