A Trip

I didn't really know what to put next so I've decided this....

               Piper's POV

                    I walk down the hall with Jason and we see two figures running straight at us.

                   Jason squints at the figures. " Hey, isn't that Annabeth and-" Percy slams into him.

                  "Hey, man, umm...let's go talk to Nico." he says, out of breath.

                  "Yeah." Annabeth says.

                 "Why are you guys such in a hurry?" I ask. Normally, if we would talk to him, they would just be walking casually to us with no hurry at all.

                 "Because. Oh, and we have to find the others, where are they anyway?" Annabeth runs a hand through her hair and looks around.

                  " Common room."

                  "Ok, then let's run."

                  We reach the common room (finally) and we're out of breath. Percy grabs a pitcher of water and drinks it up, straight from the pitcher.

                 " Gross." I say.

                 He looks at me. "It's normal for guys to do this. It's like girls putting lots of make-up."

                 " Hey! it's not my fault my mom's the goddess of love and beauty."

                "There they are." Annabeth points to six figures chatting in front of the fireplace, and we all rush over.

                " 'sup guys?" Frank says.

               " Nothing much. We gotta go. All of us. Including you three." Annabeth points at Harry, Ron and Hermione.

                "Go? Where?"

                "Nico. And to some blondie."

                " You're a blondie." Ron points out.

               " Not me. A dude from Slytherin!"

               "We know excactly what you're talking about." We all run out to the common room and into the GH.

               When we arrive, immediately, we see a hellhound. People are screaming everywhere. teachers are shouting at them to calm down and return to the common room, hard to calm down though, if you'd just seen a hellhound staring right at you with its jaws open. The hellound is about as big as Mrs. O' Leary, and it took up about half of the Great Hall.

               "Do you know this animal?" Professor McGonagall shouts over the noise at us. We nod. This is our fault. The hellhound probably smelled our scent and went all the way here.

               "Professor, we can handle this." Percy replies, pulling out the cap of the pen, which transforms into Riptide.

                "It's too dangerous!" says the professor, aiming spells at the hellhound.

               "Professor, it's alright, we've dealt with monsters like these before." I shout, and finally she gives in and nods. I draw my knife.

               "Come on. Let's do this. Harry, Ron and Hermione, could you find Hazel and Nico, then return to the common room?"

               Hermione shakes her head. "We'll find them, but we're going to come back here and help you guys. You need as much help as you need." Then they run. There was no stopping them now.

               We all surge forward.I use my charmspeak to lure the hellhound into getting caught into our trap. Along the way, Leo jumps on top of the hellhound, which was now running around in circles as it had gotten burned by his flaming hands. Percy runs forward and jabs it at the stomach. It winces but slashes Percy with his claws. Percy rolls and the hellhound misses. Frank turns into a lion then bites it on the leg. He gets shaken off the hellhound, and lands on the Hufflepuff table. Ouch. Annabeth runs toward the hellhound and drives her knife on it, cutting it in half. The Great Hall is now covered in yellow dust. Students come back once they hear that the panic is gone. They stare at us in awe. They know now. They know we're not weak.