Calm Down

Nico's POV

          I go to the Great Hall.  All I see is the yellow dust (from the hellhound) and Piper, Jason, Leo, Annabeth, and Percy. Everyone's staring at them in awe. Meanwhile, the GH is pretty much destroyed now. The hellhound had ripped some paintings, smashed some tables, and I see Frank lying on the Hufflepuff table. I can't believe I wasn't here. I look around for Hazel. It looks like she missed this too.

            "What happened?" I hear Hazel's voice. Then I see Hermione, Hazel, Harry, Ron and Cort running towards the other demigods and everyone's just staring at all of us.

                 "Yeah, what happened?" I say, running forward towards them. Everyone around me makes a path for me to walk through. I reach my friends.

               "Hellhound." Percy tells me. All of them are looking at me with grim expressions on their faces. Oh... I get it.  No no .... they think it's me.

               "It wasn't me, guys. If that's what you're thinking." I say putting my hands up.

               "We believe you, Nico. We have to ask you something." Annabeth says, then looks at crowd . "Later." she says quietly. Everyone else nods.

                "Okay. To calm down on what happened this evening, i suggest that you play a game." Professor Sprout says. Everyone in the Great Hall looks up. "We will be leaving all of you alone in the Great Hall. But we will come back and tell you when to go back to your dorms." All the professors left.

                 Everyone grins. "TRUTH OR DARE ANYBODY?" someone yells. We all nod and form a big circle.

                 "So guys, who wants to start?" Katie Bell speaks up. Leo raises his hand, and so do tow red headed twins with mischevious grins on their faces.

                 "Leo, then." She obviously DID NOT know this kid, and the things that he did. But I guess she knew the twins better than I did.

                 "Okay..." Leo rubbed his hands together. "Percy..... Truth or dare?"

                 "Dare." Leo grinned. "Okay, run in the quidditch field in only your boxers." Everyone laughs, and Percy turns red. 

                   "Fine." He mutters. He gets out to the quidditch field and we all follow. He's ran about an eight of the field already and it starts to rain. We all look at Jason, who's nearly rolling on the floor from laughter. Percy screams, "I'll get you for this Jason!" Then he mutters, "Oh, yeah, I have powers...." 

                        "NO USING OF YOUR POWERS!" we all shout at him. He groans, but finally he finishes the whole lap, and he's drenching wet at the end. He dries himself up now since he's allowed to use his powers and sits back down on his place. "Cort." he says suddenly. Cort looks up. "Hmm?" 

                             "Truth or dare?"

                            "Truth, I guess." Percy looks disappointed. Then his face lits up.

                            "Okay, have you ever peed in a pool?"

                            Cort turns red. "Well...." He glances at his housmates. "Maybe........" The Great Hall explodes with laughter. He turns as red as Ron's hair. Finally the laughter dies. "Okay." His eyes land on me. "Nico. Truth or dare?"