Food Fight!

Harry's POV

                Ron, Hermione, and I are just strolling in the Great Hall for some breakfast. Immediately, the first thing we see are the black-clad teens, (who are sleeping in our common room, by the way) laughing and joking around. I don't really know why, but everyone finds them really cool. Hey, I'm just saying that trying to get yourself killed and in trouble isn't exactly what I'd call "cool". 

               "Then...then he, like,jumped out of the window and started hugging some random Abnegation." one of them says. Tris, I think? They all double over in laughter. I can see that there were some Slytherin and Gryffindor trying to join in their conversation. A whole lot of them are occasionally walking, running, and cartwheeling, (Seriously?) while waving just to impress the new ones.

                 We walk to our usual place in the Gryffindor table, which is between the place of the demigods, and the black-clad people.

                When we sit down, one of them throws a pancake at his friend, who laughs and throws a waggle at another guy, who yells, "FOOD FIGHT!" And then there's chaos all over. We know that the black-clad people, who call themselves Dauntless, know that we can do magic and all those things so I thought that that was ver, as in very, unwise. But they did it anyways. Next thing I knew, I was hiding under a table with Ron and Hermione, with chocolate frogs, Berttie Botts Every Flavor Beans, Licorice Wands, and many more flying in the air, I looked at the demigods, who all had crazed grins, and were all throwing food. Wow, one of the even had  a corncupia, which was shooting out every treat you could imagine. I looked towards the teachers' table. Hagred was throwing chunks of food towards everyone. That was sort-of expected. Flitwick had food all over his robes (Hagrid's fault). Proffessor McGonagall raised her wand and all the food suddenly stopped flying, students stopped throwing food at each other, and she was glaring at all of us, especially the Dauntless.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry guys couldn't update. :( Exams were piling up on me.