Ouch!

I'm really sorry for all the weird titles, but then again... I'm bad at making them... Oh well. :)

               ~Page Break~

          Annabeth's POV

               Yesterday, we found a really mysterious corridor, so now, we're going to find out if whatever's inside might destroy the school and kill the students ( which is obviously bad) or if it would benefit us. So now, we're going to that very same door.

               "Ouch!" I hear a familiar voice say. Oops. Looks like I've been spacing out again. I turn around and I see Hazel on the floor. Oh, so she's "the familiar voice". Then a guy reaches out his hand and pulls her up, smiling. I look at Frank. He's just staring at Hazel. After all, he hasn't seen his girlfriend for a while. But there's this thing in his expression. I think he's in shock. Well, if I put myself in Frank's shoes, I'd be probably shocked too if Hazel was Percy and the guy was a girl. Why? Most probably because the guy was really good-looking, and for one thing, Hazel was grinning at him.

               Hazel spots all of us and says " Hi, guys, this is Cort." her head gesturing towards the good-looking guy.

               "Hi." the rest of us chorus.

               "Well, where are you guys going? Could we come with you? I haven't seen you guys for a while."

               I step forward and say, " Hazel, this is Harry, Ron, and Hermione." and gesture in each one of them in turn. "Guys, this is Hazel. Okay. So we were just going to this hidden corridor that we'd seen yesterday. You want to come?"

               "Sure."

               We finally reach our so-called destination and open the door. "We've been here before." Cort says.

               "Those who wish to take the challenge, step forward. Those who do not, go back the way you came from." the same  voice booms at us, and we all take a step forward.