Exchange Students?

These Characters belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. Want to have them though. 

                                  -Page Break-

Harry's POV

                              Professor McGonagall's voice rang through the Great Hall. " This year, there will be some new exchange students." Muttering arose. "Yes, new students." Professor McGonagall said impatiently. "They will be coming any minute now, but I will tell you this, they are not wizards, nor are they Muggles. They are demigods, or half-bloods as you can call them. They will be staying for a year, and you shall treat them as your equals, not like some fools." Professor McGonagall paused for a moment to glare at the Slytherin table. Then suddenly, we heard a bang coming from outside the doors of the great hall. Then we heard somebody shout, " I'm sorry, um..... uh... stick-waving people."

                                  "That would be them." Professor McGonagall said. Then the doors opened, and everyone gasped. There was a couple leading them forward. The girl was really pretty, with striking grey eyes and curly blond hair. I looked beside me, Ron was practically drooling over her. And beside her was a dark-haired guy with sea green eyes and tanned skin, like he'd been in the beach for his whole life. The guy kept on winking at us and waving. Behind him was a curly haired guy who was grinning like a maniac and kept combing his hair with his hand. And beside him was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her hair was a color of dark brown and you couldn't tell the color of her eyes because they kept changing, like a kalaidescope. But too bad for me, because there was a good-looking blonde- haired boy standing beside her and holding her hand.  Behind them was another couple, the girl had curly brown hair and golden eyes and for some reason, jewels kept on popping up around her. And the guy beside her was a strong built guy who looked like he was 7-foot tall. And behind them was a pale lonely boy, who looked about fourteen years old, wearing  a skull ring on his finger and had a black aviator jacket on, even though it was a bit hot in the Great Hall. I wondered what exactly they were going to learn in Hogwarts, if they weren't Muggles, but half-bloods instead....