Houses

Okay, so...

    Percy: Where am I going?

   Me: What???

   Percy: Oh, never mind. Just let me be in Gryffindor and make me happy.

   Me: You're still frowning.

   Percy: Oh, whatever.

   -Page Break-

          Percy's POV

               My hands were clammy as I walked past my friends who all whispered to me, "Good luck." Finally I reached the stool, sat on it and put the Sorting Hat on my head.

                Immediately, the hat said, " Yes, bravery, I can see that. And loyalty is obvious, too. Determination...yes... Oh, what is it with you demigods? Where shall I put you? Would you want to be in Gryffindor, where all the brave stay? Or in Hufflepuff, where all those who are loyal and kind stay? Or in Slytherin, with those who have an urge to prove themselves? Your decision will count, too, you know, so choose wisely, boy, and end up in the right place."

               I immediately thought back, "Gryffindor please, Gryffindor."

               It then told me, "Fine, but don't regret the decision you have made."

              The hat let out an ear-piercing shout. "GRYFFINDOR!!!"

              I walked towards the vacant seat beside Annabeth and grinned at her. She squeezed me tightly, taking my breath away from me and whispered, "At least we're together."