Our Very First Weird Class That I Didn't Really Understand

Hope you guys enjoy this!

          -Page Break-

     Percy's POV

          I was going to my first class called potions. When I went in, it smelled like horse poop, and trust me, I had a lot of experience with that. I saw a tall, black-haired, big-nosed man who, apparently, was our teacher.

      "That's Snape." Harry said. I nodded back. "He used to be cruel to every single person around him,except for the kids in Slytherin. But now, he's changed a lot. Like a lot."

          "New students, please stay in that corner." Snape gestured to a shiny table at the corner. "You should call me professor Snape, and treat me with respect. I hope you all brought your cauldrons."

          All of us demigods rushed to the corner. Especially Annabeth. I guess she was really excited. 

          "Open your books to page 5." he told us. You will be learning how to make a sleeping potion today. Just get the ingredients that you need in the cupboard and follow the instructions in your books. When you're ready, bottle the potion you have made into these bottles and leave them at my desk at the front of the class."

           We all nodded and got to work. I opened all the cupboards and grabbed the ingredients I needed. Annabeth arrived at the table first than me and when I tried reading the instructions, my head just felt all woozy and weird so I just copied whatever Annabeth did, and I guess all the others did too. We all poured a portion into our bottles and passed them to Snape.

          "You're all good, for beginners." he said, suprised. Annabeth's face was filled with pride, and rest of us were just trying not to laugh, because he hadn't noticed that we had all copied Annabeth. Then we all left the classroom, together with Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

          " How did you do it?" Ron asked, astonished. "When I did my potion, he asked me if was going to drink it because it smelled like cotton candy."

          " Oh, I just followed the instructions while they all copied me." Annabeth said. So she did know.

          "See Hermione? At least she lets them copy what she's doing." Ron whined.

          "Well you'll have to learn how to brew a potion, you know." Hermione said, smiling and ruffling Ron's hair.

          " Well, you're right. You always are."

          I wonder.... are all of our subjects going to be as hard as potions?